Post Roe v Wade

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Jovial Monk

Re: Post Roe v Wade

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:43 pm

The shit does not stop there!

Some autoimmune diseases, lupus, rheumatoid arthritis etc are addressed by prescribing a certain medicine, I forget the name, sorry. This medicine could cause fetal abnormalities and spontaneous abortion and is used to remove ectopic pregnancies. Because of this last some men and women of childbearing (childfathering?) age group will not be able to have this medicine prescribed or dispensed. Yet this medicine has the best success at treating the autoimmune diseases!

And on and on the pain, suffering, death goes on.

The morning-after pill—some states want to ban it.

Some states want to prosecute women who go interstate for a safe abortion. Really, clear these laws are antiwomen.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:01 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:08 pm
A wonderful decision. Left wingers can whinge all they like. It's a wonderful outcome for women and children!

Only a left whinger would see it otherwise.
And as a responsible woman who has never used abortion as a form of contraception and who has never had an abortion and who has 1 sexual partner ie her husband I'm PROUD of the decision!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:39 am

The above is a lie.

Larry boringly, repetitively tells us of his TWO hubbies. TWO sexual partners!

Oh, when first we set out to deceive what a tangled web we weave!

Women who WANT the pregnancy but something went wrong—partial miscarriage, water breaking before the fetus has developed lungs—had to let sepsis proceed until the smell of the discharge from their uterus would make them vomit, Half dead from sepsis they could finally can get the fetal tissue removed.

Then there are very young teenagers who get pregnant—mostly by rape/incest. Wonder if the so-called christian who wrote or voted for these foul laws would take his young daughter interstate for an abortion? Probably.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sun Aug 14, 2022 5:06 pm

Seems no one can answer the facts in that image I posted.

One TEN your old child had to be taken from Ohio to Idaho for an abortion. A ten year old can not really carry a baby to term and give birth—she will be forever of poor health and the baby will likely die. The shit states should write a very clear exception that children 15 years or younger NOT be forced to give birth and up to 18 the mother-to-be should be able to exercise choice.

These laws are going to send the already high maternal death rates in the shit states sky high. Arkansas and Alabama have maternal death rates of 40/100,000 births. In Australia it is about 5–8, lower than any US state. If the arseholes in the State legislatures REALLY cared about the babies and their mother then pregnant women should be able to access a lot more medical care and help with the child after the birth.

Nothing like that exists, the evil anti-abortion laws are purely to ensure colored people are poor and do not have stable families i.e. these anti abortion laws are racist in intent. Anything to deprive colored people of the right to vote.

The shit states are going to get shittier. Girls in senior HS are not going to pick a college in an anti-abortion state. Businesses will focus their growth and may even move to pro-abortion states.