The Chinese CCP are evil bastards.

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Bobby

The Chinese CCP are evil bastards.

Post by Bobby » Sat Aug 06, 2022 2:40 pm

The Chinese are evil bastards who want to kill us:

A large-scale Chinese state-run biological weapons program
was reported to exist as recently as 2015,

based on analysis from former IDF military intelligence officer Dany Shoham, integrating the findings of several different countries' defence agencies. The program reportedly includes at least 42 facilities that are involved in research, development, production, or testing of biological weapons (30 associated with the People's Liberation Army and 12 associated with the Chinese defense ministry).[3][8] US intelligence agencies assumed as early as 1993 that the state of China had an operational, secretive, and sizable bioweapons arsenal that is "extremely hidden" but continuously upgraded.[3][4]

The official position of the US Department of State, as published in a 2021 report, is that China likely operated an offensive bioweapons program before the 1984 signing of the BWC treaty, and continued to operate the program afterwards. The report also expresses concern that China may have transferred controlled biological weapons-related items to nations of international concern (e.g. Iran).[9][10][11]

According to Nuclear Threat Initiative, no evidence of the program's existence has been officially released.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_b ... ns_program

J o h n S m i t h

Re: The Chinese CCP are evil bastards.

Post by J o h n S m i t h » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:23 pm

you'd be an idiot if you think Australia, the USA and other countries don't have the same sort of thing going on at some level.

Bobby

Re: The Chinese CCP are evil bastards.

Post by Bobby » Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:44 pm

J o h n S m i t h wrote:
Sat Aug 06, 2022 5:23 pm
you'd be an idiot if you think Australia, the USA and other countries don't have the same sort of thing going on at some level.
Warning to everyone -
get prepared for the bio warfare Armageddon: