Truss is ready to nuke Russia

America, Europe, Asia and the rest of the world
Nom De Plume

Truss is ready to nuke Russia

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Sep 06, 2022 12:22 pm

Liz Truss, foreign secretary and most likely the next Conservative prime minister of the UK, has declared that she would launch a nuclear strike on Russia, even though the result would be “global annihilation.”

During a Tory Party leadership husting in Birmingham Tuesday to determine who will replace Boris Johnson, John Pienaar of Times Radio told Truss that if she became prime minister, she would be quickly shown the procedures for launching nuclear missiles from Britain’s Trident submarines. “It would mean global annihilation,” Pienaar said. “I won’t ask you if you would press the button, you’ll say yes, but faced with that task I would feel physically sick. How does that thought make you feel?”

With dead eyes and an emotionless expression, Truss replied, “I think it’s an important duty of the Prime Minister and I’m ready to do that.”

“I’m ready to do that,” she repeated, soliciting a round of applause from the assembled Tories.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2022/0 ... n-a26.html
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Aussie

Re: Truss is ready to nuke Russia

Post by Aussie » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:00 pm

Nifty manipultaion of a perfectly normal position. I am sure every Head of a nuclear State is equipped with the necessary information to be 'ready' to activate buttons.

Typical crap from a schmedia looking to stir up hype and hysteria.