Iowa Hiho!

Discuss sport related and outdoor activities here
Aussie

Re: Iowa Hiho!

Post by Aussie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:09 pm

Happy to play with you Ratsack.
The fact that they were avoiding updating the Repubilican numbers whilst concentrating on updating the Democrat numbers is one reason.
The reactions of various ABC commentators to different things the smiling and OTT reaction to pro-Democract news and glossing over pro-Republican news.
Aren't winners grinners anymore, especially when their commentary is backed up by outcomes?

Tell me Ratsack.....were you hoping that Obama would lose?

;)

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 pm

I was. He hasnt been as bad or incompetent as Gillard or the ALP but a second term should confirm their DNA comes from the same brown stained bucket

You can watch the world economy shrink under Obama while watching their debt grow. Obama being re-elected has done nothing but push the world closer to the precipice of economic annialiation
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:29 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:I can't wait until Fairfax finally goes under. Still pedaling bullshit that no one wants to buy but plenty of Leftys use...for free propaganda

ABC and public service are next and need to be cleaned of all the apparatchiks- preferably with a machine gun
Agreed.

Quentin at least understands DECORUM. How tall is Julia? We all know that she is 2 axe handles across but I never thought that Quentin was a 5'8" ....

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:33 pm

Looks like Penny has been tugging on Jooliars earlobes under her desk in the throes of passion
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:38 pm

Aren't winners grinners anymore, especially when their commentary is backed up by outcomes?

Tell me Ratsack.....were you hoping that Obama would lose?
Poor old Arsie... both feet in the mouth. Yes I agree Arsie... they were biased, nice of you to agree... after all, if they were winners/grinners and the election wasn't over, then they would be showing political bias by their actions. As I stated.
You... are a nincompoop. :rofl

Hoping Obama would lose? Moi? No Arsie I wasn't... I have previously made a comment on this very issue in this topic... go fetch fido. It's hopeless politcal rusted-ons like yourself, who are a waste of space in this world. Oh I note, Juliar, tried to make political gain in his victory too... also pathetic. Well it would have made the rusted-ons happy in their ignorance.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

boxy

Post by boxy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:46 pm

Were the commercial channels any different? Doubt it. The Dems won. Please try to be generous in defeat (if it is possible in the current divisive political climate).
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:49 pm

Don't know was only watching 24... was pretty obvious, even the US correspondents (not all mind you)

Ahhh, I wasn't defeated.
In fact I didn't even vote, nor was I entitled to.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

boxy

Post by boxy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:53 pm

So you voluntarily watched a network that you view as biased, without even trying to change channels to see if the others were coming to the same conclusion?

LOL, talk about a glutton for punishment :lol:
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:26 pm

Short answer... No.
Long answer... No, it wasn't on other stations when I turned the tv on, the only station I knew was covering it continuously was 24. Did I know it was going to be biased. No.
never assume boxy. :lol:

boxy

Post by boxy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Don't shit me, Roach. ABC wasn't the only network covering it, blow by blow.