Iowa Hiho!

Discuss sport related and outdoor activities here
Rorschach

Re: Iowa Hiho!

Post by Rorschach » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:48 pm

Roach....?

Take a laxete boxy... I only get free to air.
it was the only one I knew and saw with it on...
Not as if it is usual for Australian TV to follow the US election exclusively, all day live now is it. In fact I'm pretty certain it has never happened before on free to air... in fact fta channel selection has only recently expanded etc, etc, etc...

why would I change channels when I was watching the only option I was aware of? didn't see it advertised elsewhere don't have a tv guide... hmmm... take it out on someone else boxy.
maybe you have a tv guide...
7? 72? 73?
9? 99? 90?
1? 10? 11?
2? 22? 23? 24?
3? 32?
they're the only stations I get. rarely watch 7, 3 or 9 or their other digital options.

mind you I have no idea where this conversation is going or why... :roll:

Unhappy I wasn't biased perhaps?
Unhappy I'm not hurt one way or the other by who won? (like Arsie, who has run off like a dog with its tail between its legs :rofl )
This aint goin nowhere boxy no need to get so angry. :roll:
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:04 pm

Yeah...I like 'Roach' better than 'Ratsack.'

Shame whichever one it is, he fails to understand a bias. But, again, it has to be said that he is not very good at this, to his credit.

;)

(Nifty edit too, by the way, Roach......)
Last edited by Aussie on Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boxy

Post by boxy » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:10 pm

You havn't seen me angry, Roachie... you're still trying to shit me/us, though :lol:

Couldn't find coverage to suit your bias? Either you didn't try hard enough, or the results weren't going to your liking. Simple choice 8-)
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:09 am

The Republicans have proved that they can no longer appeal only to the white church-going crowd anymore and win.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:45 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:The Republicans have proved that they can no longer appeal only to the white church-going crowd anymore and win.
Thank you god for that :rofl

Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:53 am

I would guarantee that if the Repubs hadn't chosen a Mormon to run, they would have had it in the bag
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:31 am

Hi Arsie still running off at the mouth I see... :rofl :rofl :rofl
Nothing substantial to say I see... :rofl :rofl :rofl
How unusual for you. I don't know why you bother to hang around, you don't participate in any positive way. :OMG :f :hlo

boxy... I did watch coverage I was satisfied with... It was biased though.
I wasn't aware anyone else was covering it and from a quick google on it today... it looks like only nine were giving it time out of all those other stations I mentioned. Oh dear... and I don't usually watch nine.

Looks like I was right with what I said after all... feel free to have the shits... and to think... I can do that without even trying. :bgrin
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Outlaw Yogi

Post by Outlaw Yogi » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:53 am

IQS.RLOW wrote:I would guarantee that if the Repubs hadn't chosen a Mormon to run, they would have had it in the bag
That suggests they didn't actually want to win. Last time they chose Cain, and it was speculated then that the GOP picked a dud candidate because the Republicans didn't want to govern during poor economic times. But then it was the Republicans who ditched all the safeguards implemented after the 1930s depression to prevent a rerun of the same scenario in the 1st place.

That's not to say that I'd trust Obama though. Prior to his original election he made a heap of speaches concerning nuke disarmament of the world, supposedly for the sake of peace. But once in power, signed off on a heap of new replacement nukes (old stock has become a liability) and a heap of reactors they can't afford at 12 billion a pop. Operating subsidies for reactors is one of the very things that sent America broke, and the only reason you'd pay 4 times as much for electricity as the nearest competing generation method is for radiological material to build nuke weapons.

Anyway, whatever the case GFC 2008 was just a preliminary so the bankster parasites could syphon off whatever was left. The big crash can't be too far off now, and not long after that will be war. A really big one.
Getting off topic but read recently, the US intends to phase out drones and start using fully automated robots. So I suppose the place to put your money would be in mechatronics.
If Donald Trump is so close to the Ruskis, why couldn't he get Vladimir Putin to put novichok in Xi Jjinping's lipstick?

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Rorschach wrote:

... I did watch coverage I was satisfied with... It was biased though.
I wasn't aware anyone else was covering it and from a quick google on it today... it looks like only nine were giving it time out of all those other stations I mentioned. Oh dear... and I don't usually watch nine.
I agree, Rorschach, ABC24 was definitely biased ... even Anthony Green is a Lefty it seemed to me by his comments and demeanour. He of all people should be non-partisan.

I actually got sick of the antics on ABC24 ... all the back-slapping and the "we are winning" type comments that I flicked across to CNN (I have Foxtel) and that was just as bad. The Media was definitely on Obama's side. Perhaps they thought their jobs would be in jeopardy if they didn't root for him? :D

My American pals do not like Obama but they didn't rave about Romney either, perhaps him being a Mormon really did have some impact?

Anyway, as I said elsewhere, it really doesn't bother me who the POTUS is. I don't live there so have no choice in the matter.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:09 pm

Exactly Neferti... :bgrin