NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss sport related and outdoor activities here
Redneck

Re: NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Redneck » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:05 pm

At least in the Aussie games they dont run around with all that padding and helmets on like a mob of sooks!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:10 pm

Here you go, you can watch the Patriots game, today. ;)

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=Patr ... rd=cr&sh=0

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:17 pm

I know absolutely nothing about football of any type. When I lived in Melbourne, many years ago, it was VFL (now AFL) on TV every bloody night of the week during the Football Season! They were either talking about "how they were gunna win", "how they coulda shoulda won", "how they were gunna win next time" ...BORING!

I know even less about Rugby/Rugby League and Soccer.

I don't even pay for the Sport Channel on Foxtel .... that is how excited I am about anything "sport". Except for the Commonwealth Games and the Olympics ... then I do watch most of the events. I am a patriotic Aussie. :D

Warrior

Post by Warrior » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:26 am

Redneck wrote:At least in the Aussie games they dont run around with all that padding and helmets on like a mob of sooks!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
Well they don't have to as they are too small to really do any damage to each other.

NFL Football Players are simply too big and too fast and strong not to wear padding and helmets.

The padding and helmets prevent death.

Warrior

Warrior

Post by Warrior » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:28 am

Neferti~ wrote:I know absolutely nothing about football of any type. When I lived in Melbourne, many years ago, it was VFL (now AFL) on TV every bloody night of the week during the Football Season! They were either talking about "how they were gunna win", "how they coulda shoulda won", "how they were gunna win next time" ...BORING!

I know even less about Rugby/Rugby League and Soccer.

I don't even pay for the Sport Channel on Foxtel .... that is how excited I am about anything "sport". Except for the Commonwealth Games and the Olympics ... then I do watch most of the events. I am a patriotic Aussie. :D
In the States NFL and College Football is enjoyed by both a very large portion of the now 332 Million American population and just as many women as men are fans.

Warrior.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:55 pm

Warrior wrote:
In the States NFL and College Football is enjoyed by both a very large portion of the now 332 Million American population and just as many women as men are fans.

Warrior.
Yes, I know. I had a female friend in Florida and she followed College Football. I have some male friends in America who do not follow football of any description ... at least that is what they told me. :roll: Some go hunting though. :mrgreen:

Warrior

Post by Warrior » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:07 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Warrior wrote:

Warrior.
Yes, I know. I had a female friend in Florida and she followed College Football. I have some male friends in America who do not follow football of any description ... at least that is what they told me. :roll: Some go hunting though. :mrgreen:
Well I hunt.

And watch Football!! LOL!!

In Massachusetts we have a huge deer population as well we have bear, moose, wild turkey, wild boar, pheasant, quail, partridge, elk, beaver, raccoon and now we even have MOUNTAIN LION again.

We have so many deer we need more hunters.

I live in a rural area where I can look out my back window and see bear roaming as well as the occasional Mountain Lion.

Warrior.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:33 pm

You can keep the lions and the bears :lol:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:48 pm

GO THE PATS at the Superbowl next weekend.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:50 pm

And GO TOM BRADY!!