Transgender Wins Women's Cycling

Discuss sport related and outdoor activities here
Black Orchid

Re: Transgender Wins Women's Cycling

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:03 pm

: of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is opposite the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth
NOTE: Transsexual people may or may not undergo surgery and hormone therapy to obtain a physical appearance typical of the gender they identify as.
Not everyone who is transgender prioritizes or desires procedures, such as hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgeries, required for a full medical transition. While some undergo medical transitions for cosmetic, psychological, or health reasons, many won't
This is why many still have a penis with no intention of getting rid of it. It's a rort and should be compulsory to have it sliced off. :)

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:08 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:03 pm
: of, relating to, or being a person whose gender identity is opposite the sex the person had or was identified as having at birth
NOTE: Transsexual people may or may not undergo surgery and hormone therapy to obtain a physical appearance typical of the gender they identify as.
Not everyone who is transgender prioritizes or desires procedures, such as hormone therapy and gender-affirming surgeries, required for a full medical transition. While some undergo medical transitions for cosmetic, psychological, or health reasons, many won't
This is why many still have a penis with no intention of getting rid of it. It's a rort and should be compulsory to have it sliced off. :)

Lol!

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Perhaps they just like having boobs and a dick? The Opposition Leader has both. :rofl :rofl

Trannies should NOT be allowed to compete against real females. Remember that tranny weight lifter at the Commonwealth Games? Laurel Hubbarb from New Zealand. Doesn't "she" look feminine? :rofl :rofl
Laurel.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:31 pm

It is unsporting.

The sporting administration should act.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

BigP

Post by BigP » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:44 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:13 pm
Perhaps they just like having boobs and a dick? The Opposition Leader has both. :rofl :rofl

Trannies should NOT be allowed to compete against real females. Remember that tranny weight lifter at the Commonwealth Games? Laurel Hubbarb from New Zealand. Doesn't "she" look feminine? :rofl :rofl

Laurel.jpg

Thank god that que jumper fucked himself up

cods

Post by cods » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:42 am

[urlhttps://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/jun/12/c ... -athletics][/url]

Caster Semenya has told the International Association of Athletics Federations to focus on catching dopers after her first race following an appeal against the governing body.

The double Olympic 800m champion has appealed against the court of arbitration for sport ruling which approved the IAAF’s plans for a new testosterone limit. It is for female athletes who want to compete internationally between 400m and a mile.

Caster Semenya able to run medication-free for now as Swiss court floors IAAF
Read more
Semenya can temporarily run after the ruling was suspended by the Swiss federal tribunal with the appeal pending. She is battling to defend her 800m title at the world championships in Doha later this year and has been included in South Africa’s provisional squad.

“I’m not an idiot. Why will I take drugs? I’m a pure athlete. I don’t cheat. They should focus on doping, not us. I’m never going to take drugs,” she said after winning the 2,000m at the Meeting de Montreuil in Paris on Tuesday.

“I always run every day. For me it is my daily bread. I really don’t have time for nonsense, for messages for anyone, I made it clear a long time ago that I am going to focus on myself and not anyone.

“They [the IAAF] have a problem with me, I don’t have a problem with them. That is their business to worry, not mine. I came here to deliver and I have delivered.

“I am not going to talk about the appeal. I am not the lawyer, all I can answer with is my performance. What I do best is perform and my actions will speak louder than words. I am just going to keep doing what I do best. People will provoke you but for me negativity does not exist.”

so if caster wins this fight we can look forward to men [wanting to be women] v other men [wanting to be women] in all [womens] sport :roll: :roll:

makes sense to some.

maybe all female athletes will be relegated to second division... :roll: :roll: