Transgenders at 2020 Olympics

Discuss sport related and outdoor activities here
Black Orchid

Transgenders at 2020 Olympics

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:41 pm

Australian Olympic Committee CEO Matt Carroll has called for action on transgender athletes - just six months out from the Tokyo Games.

With a record number of transgender athletes set to compete in this year’s Olympics, Carroll says he feels for the female athletes that are set to compete against transgender rivals in Japan.

“It is difficult. I have sympathy for female athletes competing in this space,” Carroll told 2GB.

“This issue was going to be addressed (by the IOC). It hasn’t been addressed.

“It would be good if the IOC could because, I agree, the last time they (the transgender rules) were addressed was 2015.”

Although Carroll accepts that little can be done to impact the Tokyo Games – action must still be taken to ensure a level playing field in the future.

“I don’t think it’s a discussion where anyone wants to discriminate… it is just exactly that, where everyone enters the race on a level playing field,” Carroll said.

Weightlifter Laurel Hubbard is just one of a number of athletes bidding to compete at the 2020 Games, along with athletes in volleyball, cycling and BMX.
https://7news.com.au/sport/olympics/aoc ... -c-729409

Piers Morgan
https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/ ... --c-729409

Laurel Hubbard Pppfffttt
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Gordon

Re: Transgenders at 2020 Olympics

Post by Gordon » Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:06 pm

Lock them all up in a room and let them do the pole vault

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:05 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 6:41 pm
Australian Olympic Committee CEO Matt Carroll has called for action on transgender athletes - just six months out from the Tokyo Games.

With a record number of transgender athletes set to compete in this year’s Olympics, Carroll says he feels for the female athletes that are set to compete against transgender rivals in Japan.

“It is difficult. I have sympathy for female athletes competing in this space,” Carroll told 2GB.

“This issue was going to be addressed (by the IOC). It hasn’t been addressed.

“It would be good if the IOC could because, I agree, the last time they (the transgender rules) were addressed was 2015.”

Although Carroll accepts that little can be done to impact the Tokyo Games – action must still be taken to ensure a level playing field in the future.

“I don’t think it’s a discussion where anyone wants to discriminate… it is just exactly that, where everyone enters the race on a level playing field,” Carroll said.

Weightlifter Laurel Hubbard is just one of a number of athletes bidding to compete at the 2020 Games, along with athletes in volleyball, cycling and BMX.
https://7news.com.au/sport/olympics/aoc ... -c-729409

Piers Morgan
https://twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/ ... --c-729409

Laurel Hubbard Pppfffttt
:thumb
I think Im in love..... :rose :rose :rose
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:18 am

I don't think I'll be watching much Olympics. Moobs and a man bun don't equal woman.

cods

Post by cods » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:22 am

Texan wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:18 am
I don't think I'll be watching much Olympics. Moobs and a man bun don't equal woman.

I think it will have that affect on a lot of people tex.

the message wont get across until they are faced with a huge backlash against female sport in general.

lets see a few trans play for the Australian female cricket team which seems to have drawn a good crowd these days..

lets see if a ...I think I am a female.Glen McGrath turns up to bowl for say NZ.... :rofl :rofl :rofl ...

now that I would like to see. :hlo

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:40 am

cods wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:22 am
Texan wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:18 am

I think it will have that affect on a lot of people tex.

the message wont get across until they are faced with a huge backlash against female sport in general.

lets see a few trans play for the Australian female cricket team which seems to have drawn a good crowd these days..

lets see if a ...I think I am a female.Glen McGrath turns up to bowl for say NZ.... :rofl :rofl :rofl ...

now that I would like to see. :hlo
I haven't watched much since they split the Summer and Winter games. It's like there is always something and I'm not ready to stay invested. It's like professional sports, which I have pretty much forgotten. The PC human interest stories that they seem to cover as much as the sports themselves also drive me away. They could cover twice as many events if they would cut out the human interest stories. The tranny thing is just another reason to leave.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:54 am

Yes, the olympics have greatly declined in appeal.

By definition it is elitist and isolating.
The perverse desire to win by those people give rise to all sorts of cheating.

It is better for me to go for a walk to the local park than to watch someone else win the XYZ in a world record time/distance/score/who cares.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:14 pm

I like watching some of the swimming and the sprint finals but that's about it. I also like the snowboarding halfpipe and slalom in the winter Olympics.

cods

Post by cods » Fri Mar 06, 2020 6:10 pm

it is sad first drugs.. and now trannies....

they seem to think if they dont do anything it will all go away by itself..

its truly damaged now......will someone tell them?