The Jarryd Hayne Story

Discuss sport related and outdoor activities here
Black Orchid

Re: The Jarryd Hayne Story

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:32 pm

I'll have to agree to disagree there, Sprint. Apart from those who are wrongly convicted by way of media bias what about all the gun toting 'usual suspects' in places like Sydney who and given a pat on the head and then let go to obtain more guns to keep shooting their drug dealing opposition with constantly spraying houses with gunfire where small children are or the sex offenders who have multiple counts on their record yet are let off to offend again.

I don't believe it's fair most of the time. Some of the time, sure, but not most of the time. It used to be but not anymore especially with these entrenched paedophile leftist judges sitting on the bench.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:37 pm

I dont think sprint has ever seen the inside of a courtroom.... :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:35 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Mar 28, 2021 4:32 pm
I'll have to agree to disagree there, Sprint. Apart from those who are wrongly convicted by way of media bias what about all the gun toting 'usual suspects' in places like Sydney who and given a pat on the head and then let go to obtain more guns to keep shooting their drug dealing opposition with constantly spraying houses with gunfire where small children are or the sex offenders who have multiple counts on their record yet are let off to offend again.

I don't believe it's fair most of the time. Some of the time, sure, but not most of the time. It used to be but not anymore especially with these entrenched paedophile leftist judges sitting on the bench.
Not unfair comments.
Nice to chat with someone who can disagree maturely
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Mar 28, 2021 5:49 pm

:rofl :rofl :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...