Mike Tyson claims to have ‘died’ during a psychedelic trip after taking toad venom

Discuss sport related and outdoor activities here
Black Orchid

Mike Tyson claims to have ‘died’ during a psychedelic trip after taking toad venom

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:57 pm

Mike Tyson claims to have ‘died’ during a psychedelic trip after taking toad venom...

Turns out amphibians have the ability to knock out Mike Tyson.

The boxing great recently claimed to have “died” after taking psychedelic toad venom.

Tyson regaled the New York Post with the story of how he had first tried the venom of the Bufo alvarius—an amphibian indigenous to Mexico—about four years ago. He dropped this anecdote at Wonderland in Miami, a conference which discusses the benefits of psychedelics and which touts itself as “the largest psychedelic medicine business event, ever,” so it wasn’t like it was made out of the blue.

“I ‘died’ during my first trip,” told Tyson to the publication. “In my trips I’ve seen that death is beautiful. Life and death both have to be beautiful, but death has a bad rep. The toad has taught me that I’m not going to be here forever. There’s an expiration date.”

https://www.pennlive.com/life/2021/11/m ... venom.html

Moral of the story? Stay away from toads! 8-)

Bobby

Re: Mike Tyson claims to have ‘died’ during a psychedelic trip after taking toad venom

Post by Bobby » Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:14 pm

Mike had too many hits to the head.
He has brain damage.