Muslims doing gangland murders in Sydney

Discuss any News, Current Events and Crime topics here
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

Muslims doing gangland murders in Sydney

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:47 pm

It was the quiet suburban street where Hamzes and Alameddines lived literally side by side - until the peace was shattered by a deadly salvo of shots on Wednesday morning.

Elsewhere in the Sydney's west, the two family names are synonymous with the bloody gangland battle which has seen brutal tit for tat gun battles and executions.

On Guildford's Osgood Street however, it was a different story.

Father Toufik Hamze, 64, is believed to have lived alone in his humble rented home at number 17 after son Salim, 18, moved out to live in his own home in Auburn.

Just across the road however, lived the Alameddines, at their palatial home at number 18.

Despite the bitter bloody feud played out by their namesakes, on Osgood Street, neighbours say both families got on well without any hint of trouble.

Until Wednesday.

Around 8.30am, Salim and Toufik Hamze were gunned down as the son picked up his father in their battered old ute to go to to work.

Salim died in the hail of bullets at the scene, his body left in the morning sun, partially hidden under a blue sheet by medics and detectives.

His father was rushed to hospital in a critical condition but medics couldn't save him.

Salim Hamze and his father Toufik were found slumped in a red ute (pictured) following reports of a shooting in Guildford on Wednesday morning

Osgood St (pictured) in Guildford has been cordoned off as a high presence of police investigate the scene of the shooting

A burnt out Lexus - believed to have been used as the assassins' getaway vehicle - was found less than 2km from the scene shortly after the double execution.

The deaths were instantly linked to the long-running gang battle between the rival crime families - but neighbours fear there has been a terrible mistake.

'Salim and Toufik are not related to the gangster Hamzes,' said one neighbour. 'I'm from Lebanon myself so I know these things.

'They are not from the same family, same village, same part of Lebanon or even the same religion. They had nothing to do with the other Hamzes.

A burnt out Lexus SUV (pictured) was found 1.8km away in Murdock Lane a short time after the shooting

'There was never any trouble between the Hamzes and Alameddines on Osgood Street.

'They got on well - there no hint of any trouble.'

He added: 'I think someone has made a terrible mistake. I think there's been a misunderstanding.

'They've been too good together, I've never seen them fight at all.'

Jailed Brothers 4 Life gangland boss Bassam Hamzy confirmed to Daily Mail Australia from his Supermax high security jail cell in Goulburn that the dead men were no relation to him.

https://nation.lk/online/first-pic-of-h ... 33212.html

And Perrottet wants to plant another 2 million like this in Sydney.

Bobby

Re: Muslims doing gangland murders in Sydney

Post by Bobby » Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:19 pm

Wogs doing gangland murders in Sydney

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-10-20/ ... /100552710

Father and son gunned down as
Sydney gangland war escalates

By crime reporter Mark Reddie and Harriet Tatham
Posted 10h ago
10 hours ago
, updated 3h ago

Police say a daylight shooting in Sydney that left a father and son dead today is "another appalling crime in a long list of gangland-style" killings.
Key points:

Salim and Toufik Hamze are the third and fourth members of the family to be killed in just over a year
Toufik Hamze was found alive at the scene but died later in hospital

Authorities have said the gangland feud was triggered by the theft of drugs

Salim Hamze and his father Toufik were found slumped inside a ute on Osgood Street at Guildford after neighbours reported hearing gunfire just before 9:00am.

The ABC understands a sports car pulled up outside the property before a man got out and opened fire on the pair.

Salim, 18, was already dead when authorities arrived, and Toufik was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to hospital in a critical condition.

The 64-year-old died there before 11:00am.

NSW Police state crime command director Detective Chief Superintendent Darren Bennett said authorities found a burnt out vehicle in nearby Murdock Lane.

He called the shooting "another appalling crime in a long list of gangland style shootings that have taken place in south-west Sydney".

"It's an atrocious crime that shouldn't have taken place," he said.

"Retribution-style, drug turf-style shootings are an ongoing problem."

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:30 pm

MooZlimes

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Thu Oct 21, 2021 4:33 pm

Gordon wrote:
Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:30 pm
MooZlimes
They go to the Lakemba mosque.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-06-23/ ... /100237540

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:00 pm

muzzos killing people.

Nothing new there
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream