The Adani Mine

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
BigOl64

Re: The Adani Mine

Post by BigOl64 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:39 pm

BigP wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
BigP wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
BigP wrote:

"""It would be business suicide to take more than what they need,""

And how did you arrive at this conclusion Einstein ?

Well for a start all that water they pump out needs to be paid for, it needs to be pumped and stored it needs to be proceeded and then disposed of according to their environmental licence before gotten rid of, or stored in massive dams for a long periods. All for no business purposes, it is water that has cost them shit loads and there is no use for it at all.

Do you think this makes good business sense?

Ill say it again for the slow children, Adani will only use the water they need, they will NOT pump water that have no use for, having unlimited water is a ploy by the puddle duck government to get some lesser intellects all worked up and it is working a treat.
Rather naive of you isnt it lol.

So they aplied for consent to draw enough water to drive them into insolvency ,,mmm

Ever stopped to think that maybe they know something that you dont ?

Im not sure that they applied for vastly more water than they will ever need, in fact they were not happy that the stupid bitch, who runs our state, did what she did.

There is no business reason to have such a massive water allocation, when they will never have a need for it, there is a political reason though.

Puddle duck and Trad owe the QLD greens big time for Trad's seat in inner city bisbane

They offer a royalty holiday, this upsets everyone who hears of it, putting many people off side, they then rescind the offer

They offer and provide a massive water allocation far in excess of what is needed, this again upsets everyone, the the offer stands in the knowledge the offer is pointless

They provide $600 000 to anti-Adani protest groups to fight the mine

They kill they NAIF loan to further put pressure on the mine going ahead

Maybe I do know something that you should know before formulating any further opinions on this matter. Like every other southerner you believe what you are told by the greens spin doctors and refuse to accept anything outside of your bias, and that is fine, for the most part. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any clown can go to any site that puts garbage on it that reinforces their misguided ideological position and cut and paste it on here, I could probably train a monkey to do it lol

would only take me a couple of minutes to find a stack of them that tell me god is real and the earth is flat :read

You do realise all of that information has been in the QLD news for months now don't you?

They are the facts, whether you agree with them or not, which judging by your insane replies you do not.

Now calm your tits champ, the world will not end because of your beliefs.

BigP

Post by BigP » Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:04 pm

BigOl64 wrote:
BigP wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
BigP wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:

Well for a start all that water they pump out needs to be paid for, it needs to be pumped and stored it needs to be proceeded and then disposed of according to their environmental licence before gotten rid of, or stored in massive dams for a long periods. All for no business purposes, it is water that has cost them shit loads and there is no use for it at all.

Do you think this makes good business sense?

Ill say it again for the slow children, Adani will only use the water they need, they will NOT pump water that have no use for, having unlimited water is a ploy by the puddle duck government to get some lesser intellects all worked up and it is working a treat.

So they aplied for consent to draw enough water to drive them into insolvency ,,mmm

Im not sure that they applied for vastly more water than they will ever need, in fact they were not happy that the stupid bitch, who runs our state, did what she did.

There is no business reason to have such a massive water allocation, when they will never have a need for it, there is a political reason though.

Puddle duck and Trad owe the QLD greens big time for Trad's seat in inner city bisbane

They offer a royalty holiday, this upsets everyone who hears of it, putting many people off side, they then rescind the offer

They offer and provide a massive water allocation far in excess of what is needed, this again upsets everyone, the the offer stands in the knowledge the offer is pointless

Maybe I do know something that you should know before formulating any further opinions on this matter. Like every other southerner you believe what you are told by the greens spin doctors and refuse to accept anything outside of your bias, and that is fine, for the most part. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any clown can go to any site that puts garbage on it that reinforces their misguided ideological position and cut and paste it on here, I could probably train a monkey to do it lol

would only take me a couple of minutes to find a stack of them that tell me god is real and the earth is flat :read

You do realise all of that information has been in the QLD news for months now don't you?

They are the facts, whether you agree with them or not, which judging by your insane replies you do not.

That was my point, you need to be carefull from what source you get your information. Left wing press, fake news :PC

BigOl64

Post by BigOl64 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:20 pm

BigP wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
BigP wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
BigP wrote:

That was my point, you need to be carefull from what source you get your information. Left wing press, fake news :PC

Do you believe that state government issued statements by the premier to the various news organisations to be 'fake news'?

If the puddle duck is standing there stating that she has torpedoed the NAIF loan to Adani, what do you expect me to take from that?

The only thing I can take form your posts is that you know very little if anything about the Adani project, would that be a correct presumption?

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:26 am

BigOl64 wrote:
BigP wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
BigP wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:

Do you believe that state government issued statements by the premier to the various news organisations to be 'fake news'?

If the puddle duck is standing there stating that she has torpedoed the NAIF loan to Adani, what do you expect me to take from that?

The only thing I can take form your posts is that you know very little if anything about the Adani project, would that be a correct presumption?
That would be correct, didnt know it existed until a couple of days back,, But I will give you 10 out of 10 for enthusiam and staying on subject, You have peeked my interest enough , I will do a little research over the next couple of days and get back to you with an informed opion ,Cheers

Nicole

Post by Nicole » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:25 am

@ BigP
That would be correct, didnt know it existed until a couple of days back,, But I will give you 10 out of 10 for enthusiam and staying on subject, You have peeked my interest enough , I will do a little research over the next couple of days and get back to you with an informed opion ,Cheers
How refreshing :thumb

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:09 pm

BigOl64 wrote:
BigP wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:
BigP wrote:
BigOl64 wrote:

As I said I would, I have had a look at the available information, My gut feeling is that this project will not get off the ground , as it is not economically viable , The banks lack interest, the figures dont stack up , the traditional land owners are noy happy, I feel that if this was a smaller operation supported by exsting infrastructure it would probably move forward, If I lived locally I would be vehemently apposed to it, Im not concerned about a few waxy palms or birds being disturbed, But the immense size of the project in a sensitive area and the potential negative imapacts on ground water and marine life, in my view make it untenable. Cheers Brent

BigOl64

Post by BigOl64 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:33 pm

BigP wrote:
As I said I would, I have had a look at the available information, My gut feeling is that this project will not get off the ground , as it is not economically viable , The banks lack interest, the figures dont stack up , the traditional land owners are noy happy, I feel that if this was a smaller operation supported by exsting infrastructure it would probably move forward, If I lived locally I would be vehemently apposed to it, Im not concerned about a few waxy palms or birds being disturbed, But the immense size of the project in a sensitive area and the potential negative imapacts on ground water and marine life, in my view make it untenable. Cheers Brent

Thanks for taking the time.

But how does this mine differ from the 30+ other mines in the area, some own by foreign companies and some owned by one of the worst environment vandals on the planet?

This mine would have a lot less issues if our premier decided to support jobs and infrastructure for the north and not just her little corner of the state.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue May 01, 2018 7:30 am

BigOl64 wrote:
BigP wrote:

Thanks for taking the time.

But how does this mine differ from the 30+ other mines in the area, some own by foreign companies and some owned by one of the worst environment vandals on the planet?

This mine would have a lot less issues if our premier decided to support jobs and infrastructure for the north and not just her little corner of the state.

I am thinking it won't get off the ground either
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue May 01, 2018 9:43 am

Plibersek said this morning it won't get up as did some Green Zealot.

As for the great barrier Reef tat the greenie was ranting about, apparently we need to do something about climate change to save it. Someone needs to tell this idiot that even if we stopped all coal mining and use of coal for power we would have no impact on global warming.
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD