RIP Watch

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Neferti

Re: RIP Watch

Post by Neferti » Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:34 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:Chyna - never heard of her and wish I hadn't seen her photo ... good god ...

I had never heard of her either :shock:
Ditto.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:28 am

it is being reported Prince had AIDS ...

skippy

Post by skippy » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:38 pm

AiA in Atlanta wrote:it is being reported Prince had AIDS ...
I would not be surprised.
I doubt he died from that " flu" he had a few days beforehand, unless it was AIDS related.
Many people seem to live for many years with AIDS now. I did read he was only diagnosed with it six months ago. Maybe it had gone too far to be treated.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:53 pm

I can't say that I have even heard any of Prince's music. What's his most famous?

Still, RIP.

Waiting for the next shoe to drop, sort of thing ... we have lost a few "celebs" already this year and it is only April.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:57 am

skippy wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote:it is being reported Prince had AIDS ...
I would not be surprised.
I doubt he died from that " flu" he had a few days beforehand, unless it was AIDS related.
Many people seem to live for many years with AIDS now. I did read he was only diagnosed with it six months ago. Maybe it had gone too far to be treated.
I know two men who take the latest medication for AIDS and are doing fine. It does give their face a hollow look however. You may be right Skip, maybe the AIDS (if it existed at all) had gone too far ... it isn't as if he couldn't afford the latest treatments ...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:59 pm

I thought he refused AIDS treatment due to his Jehovah Witness faith?

mantra

Post by mantra » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:16 pm

He was also supposed to have a double hip replacement in 2001 and refused because of his faith and the likelihood of a blood transfusion. Apparently he lived in excruciating agony for 15 years so he must have been up to his eyeballs in painkillers. If Aids didn't kill him - then prescription drugs probably did.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:57 pm

I noticed a report this week of a mother and father who were convicted after their own child died because the parents refused medical treatment on religious grounds.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Sun May 01, 2016 12:15 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:I noticed a report this week of a mother and father who were convicted after their own child died because the parents refused medical treatment on religious grounds.
So they should be.

Anyone here potentially Prince's love child, there a few bucks in it for you. :-)
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Mon May 09, 2016 6:52 pm

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv ... 5cd6fc44f2

AUSTRALIAN TV legend Reg Grundy has died in Bermuda, aged 92.

Grundy was responsible for a swathe of popular Australian TV shows, including The Young Doctors, Prisoner, Sons and Daughters and Neighbours.

His production company also developed many high-rating game shows including Wheel of Fortune, Family Feud and Sale of the Century.

We used to call undies, reg grundies. 8-)
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.