A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
mantra.

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by mantra. » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:16 pm

He runs, for the most part a very tolerant forum with very good debate, he is intelligent and well informed (and I do not always agree with him, like on IR,, it is mostly Australian politics oriented which I find boring, but that is not his fault, those of you who live in Australia and find Australia interesting should like this, even if I don't), why do you all hate Deepy so?
Yes he is intelligent and well informed. I don't hate DT, never have - but it is too wearying to argue with him continually.

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:20 pm

mantra' wrote: Yes he is intelligent and well informed. I don't hate DT, never have - but it is too wearying to argue with him continually.
Fair enough.

Then do not respond to him.

He will not ban you for that.

You are a very intelligent poster Mantra, but I think you take his responses too seriously.

No one on an Internet forum is changing the world in any real way.

We have to get out and actually do things for that.

I am not preaching here, on the old PA, when I got REALLY drunk, I took it REALLY seriously.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too seriously.

But it really isn't.

boxy

Post by boxy » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:30 am

You might actually have a point, frog, if it wasn't for the fact that deepy is the one "person" that takes internet jibes more seriously than anyone else here. Sure, Mantra's reply is just what you wanted to hear... but the person is a fool who has no idea about this specific topic.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:49 am

Can anyone tell me where the real political animals have migrated to?

For the record, this place is not even close to being a legitimate incarnation of the real PA. The real PA had humour, and adult intellects. This joint is a joke.

Ele, mattus, Aussie ..... Anyone from the real PA.. ??

Is there a PA safe from certified asswipes?

For the record, if you had followed my lead to incorporate and make what we had tangible property, we would still have it.
There is no reason why some new life shouldn't be breathed into this forum. Many of the old members might have disappeared, although there are still a few that appear to post here occasionally. It might seem a little boring at the moment with new posters who don't have a clue about the previous format, but that's how all forums either begin or evolve.

PA isn't the only forum that has become bereft, other forums have formed communities - then they have changed for some reason and disintegrated, so there are lots of people out there looking for somewhere to write. As long as the moderation isn't too harsh - this place can rise from the ashes, maybe not to it's former glory, but perhaps to a new one.

Maybe if everyone who has a peek in here, makes a post, no matter how inconsequential - it will pick up and people can have a laugh again - even if they're not the same people that you laughed at/with before.

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Frogen-
I dont understand deepthought hate...
I do understand Deep thought hate..that person is a bit disturbed ..

He loves to read about himself on other forums...particulary this one. He reports on commentary made about him in here on the other place..so this talk just feeds his ego..

He is so proud of his POST COUNT..its the only thing that matters to him..he is not concerned with anything else much ,even if that other thing (iQ) destroys any hope of building a decent poster base...He is a nepostic barstard with no conscience or sense of fair play.

If you bat for the right..you get away with anything..if your from the left..he is just doesn't care for you at all and yet he needs left posters to build his "forum" , I can only say "stupid is as stupid does" [ Forrest Gump..my mama told me]

When you complain that your basic rights as a poster are being seriously abused...even to the point of being just plain against the law ...such as the broken bottle comments of late [an AFP matter and just one example in a long line of IQ nasties]..he will tell you your being over sensitive and that he "treats" everyone the same [hence the patronsing contemptuos tone]..otherwise why would they keep swallowing his rubbish and coming back for more of the same time after time...

The left have been banned for nothing like the same.
Last edited by Auzgurl on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JW Frogen

Post by JW Frogen » Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:19 pm

boxy wrote:You might actually have a point, frog, if it wasn't for the fact that deepy is the one "person" that takes internet jibes more seriously than anyone else here. Sure, Mantra's reply is just what you wanted to hear... but the person is a fool who has no idea about this specific topic.

That is too Zen even for me.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:21 pm

So is there an archive of the old PA?

Hebe

Post by Hebe » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:35 am

Dita wrote:So is there an archive of the old PA?
I don't think anyone's owning up to it. :mrgreen:
The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:41 am

Hahahahaha!

Deepshit's threads go for HUGE numbers of pages. Doesn't he know how to start a new one? :)

mantra.

Post by mantra. » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:36 pm

I think FD was asking old PA'ers for remnants of archives a while back to put up here - but had no luck.