Nonversation

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Jovial Monk

Re: Nonversation

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:55 pm

Crackey wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:51 pm
Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:43 pm
I would imagine his thinking as a woman is just all in his mind.

Get him a bit angry and he swears like a bloke and unlike any sheila I ever heard.
Yes, I've also noticed that. In fact, that's what made me suspicious of him in the first place, in addition to his photo-avatar. He's been caught out, make no mistake.
:thumb
And all this crap about twins and the property empire—wishful thinking is all.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:57 pm

Lying Lisa’s first avatar was of a nude with her back to the camera. A certain member by the name Celly did some searching—the nude was from a photoshoot for a rock band (or something, this is years and years ago.) Anyway, fake as a $3 note. The present “hand” avatar will be stolen from something else.

Fake fake fake.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:57 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:34 pm
Crackey wrote:
Jovial Monk wrote:

Get him a bit angry and he swears like a bloke and unlike any sheila I ever heard.
Yes, I've also noticed that. In fact, that's what made me suspicious of him in the first place, in addition to his photo-avatar. He's been caught out, make no mistake.
You haven't been around Sheila's very much then.
My fair share ... :lol: Enough to know that "Lisa" is no lady, unless he's a swagman's daughter.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:58 pm

Lying Lisa’s first avatar was of a nude with her back to the camera. A certain member by the name Celly did some searching—the nude was from a photoshoot for a rock band (or something, this is years and years ago.) Anyway, fake as a $3 note. The present “hand” avatar will be stolen from something else.

Fake fake fake.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:02 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:34 pm
Crackey wrote:
Jovial Monk wrote:

You haven't been around Sheila's very much then.
Well said Nom!

These old male farts are definitely virgins.

Boomers, wankers AND 100% virgins.

They don't know the 1st thing about women of today.

If only we could go back to 1921 so we could be like their mothers who went to dog obedience school 😂😂😆

They have no idea that the women of today run everything. And the best ones do so from behind the scenes. WE are the power source of success and without us our husbands and kids would be just like these cyber junkie multi trolls- worthless! And on some pitiful pension.

None of these guys have a job and they don't have a wife. They never had kids and they're stuck renting.

But they rent out lots of fake multi troll ids across forums 24/7.

BFD!

The website page turns and their BS is never seen again. So they have nothing. Even after hours and hours of trolling. Oh well. It's their life. Their loss.

Ok off to finish cooking for the fam.

Bye Nom 👌
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:08 pm

Jovial Monk wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:57 pm
Lying Lisa’s first avatar was of a nude with her back to the camera.
Before my time. Would loved to have seen that! :D
Jovial Monk wrote:
A certain member by the name Celly did some searching—the nude was from a photoshoot for a rock band
:arrow: That's interesting but no surprise. In the short time I've been here I've seen him puffing himself up like a flaming balloon with lipstick round the blow-hole.
:rofl

Jovial Monk wrote:
Anyway, fake as a $3 note. The present “hand” avatar will be stolen from something else. Fake fake fake.
He's fake alright and he's burning to point the finger at everyone else (on every f-ing thread) to throw off the scent. You're right, fake fake fake.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:12 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:02 pm
.... BFD!
What does that mean, Larry?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:15 pm

Aussie is banned so he's here sitting here co sharing an alias instead. Anything to chat to Lisa Jones. Fwit!

😂🤣😆
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk