Nonversation

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
lisa jones

Re: Nonversation

Post by lisa jones » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:10 pm

Valkie wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 3:40 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:15 am
Valkie wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:30 pm
What if all participants are the same person in different guises (socks)?

Mental illness......groggy
He used to chat to himself on Yahoo too. Groggy got caught out a few times by confusing his multi id screens.
Since the layabout was banned
Groggy is putting all his efforts into laughable.
Exact same insults, exact same mannerisms, syntax and wording.
Pretty sure laughable is another groggy sock.
Laugh Til I Cry is a shared id btwn Groggy and Methra.

Methra was caught out using it a month back and was banned for a week. Methra was using her own id at the time and was chatting to Laugh TIl I Cry then accidentally confused her screens and posted a very famous anti Freediver quote by Laugh using her Methra id. Freediver was in the same topic and the second he saw it he banned Methra. Methra took a week to come back. Funny stuff with those 2. Groggy and Methra. Both extreme left wing cyber junkie fwits who have been bludging off the tax payer for at least 15 years ( that I know of ).
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:40 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 1:40 am
AiA in Atlanta wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:06 am
nonversation

\’nan-ver-sa-shen\ noun [From Middle English non, not; and Latin conversatio, to associate with] 1. A verbal exchange between two or more people that is pointless, one-sided, or without logic. 2. The opposite of productive discourse. USAGE: While many nonversations transpire at locales like elevators and bus stops and are of the awkward, looks-like-it’s-going-to-rain variety, they also occur during business meetings, in which participants do not listen to one another and thus no conclusions are drawn.

Sounds a lot like The Vortex. :oops:
Perfect
Actually, it describes your forum activity here and at ozpol! :rofl :rofl :rofl
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:24 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:10 pm
....... Groggy got caught out a few times by confusing his multi id screens.
..... Methra was caught out using it a month back
Being ”caught out” is generally considered synonymous with ”having been proved”. But you even falsely but adamantly accused me of being someone else and I have little doubt that if I were to have a serious rummage through the pages of this forum I’d discover that you have called your accusations about me as being “caught out”. So, wouldn’t it be fair to say that you have a tendency to make accusations based upon fantasy, paranoia, and self-deception? Just asking. :b

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:31 pm

Great we now have Groggy, Methra and Crackhead.

The 3 stooges of the Internet!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:41 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:31 pm

More fantasy, paranoia and self-deception? So tell me, did you search my IP address as you threatened to do? And did the results "catch me out"? :rofl

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:30 pm

Crackey wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:41 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:31 pm

More fantasy, paranoia and self-deception? So tell me, did you search my IP address as you threatened to do? And did the results "catch me out"? :rofl
I don't need to know your IP address. Nor am I interested in catching you out. I'm happy knowimg you're an A grade fwit with no life and no hope. And what's more you're a fucking idiot with no balls.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Thu Dec 16, 2021 12:53 am

lisa jones wrote:
Wed Dec 15, 2021 10:30 pm
I don't need to know your IP address.
Yes Larry, I'm sure you know better than the IP police, or whatever they're called.
lisa jones wrote:
I'm happy knowimg you're an A grade fwit with no life and no hope.
I'm only a twit on a very few subjects, any single year of my life has been more rewarding than your entire existence, and hope (as far as my future goes) is nearing the end and is pretty much in its twilight. I have no control over that.
lisa jones wrote:
And what's more you're a fucking idiot with no balls.
You're dead wrong on both counts. My balls are still intact ..... and they still work too! And as far as being "a fucking idiot" well that can be discussed but there is no doubt that I am hovering well above your head.
lisa jones wrote:
Nor am I interested in catching you out.
That's a lie. I've had a look a several of your contributions to the general forum and it is very clear that "catching people out" is your passion no matter what thread it is. This thread, "Nonversation" is a prime example of it. You've jumped straight into it with your "cathing people out" nonsense just as you've done with every other thread. You seem to think that everyone who disagrees with you has several false identities and you construct dramatic facades around it in an attempt to discredit them and their views. Your parched & disused buttocks must be exceptionally chaffed.
:tweed

I see that Queen's Cross Hotel is featuring unlimited WiFi access. You lucky boy! :yahoo

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:59 am

Jesus Christ. I've just worked out who is behind the Cracker idiot ID.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:25 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:59 am
Jesus Christ. I've just worked out who is behind the Cracker idiot ID.
:rofl Tell us, Larry. We're all dying to know. :tease

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:42 pm

That's right. There's more than 1 fwit using that nic.