Nonversation

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Crackey

Re: Nonversation

Post by Crackey » Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:31 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:14 am
I'll come out of the closet and admit I'm a heterosexual female wife and mother who goes to church and believes in God.
You're not the first church-going poofta in a same-sex marriage who's adopted children. You're not so special so just quit the drama and stop blaming the world for your personal "I'm a victim!" problems. :stop
lisa jones wrote:
Sue me!
Why should I do that, Larry? I am not intolerant to homosexuals. Your sexual direction is not your fault. :?
lisa jones wrote:
Fwit!
What does that mean :huh?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:14 pm

^^^ This is why you should never take drugs people. You too could end up like Crackhead above....a wannabe cyber junkie troll who sits online 24/7 using different fake shared ids posting absolute insanity day in day out and essentially wastes time and life.

Oh well it's his loss. But I love a good laugh and Crackhead provides some comedy value.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:08 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:14 pm
This is why you should never take drugs people. You too could end up like Crackhead above....a wannabe cyber junkie troll who sits online 24/7 using different fake shared ids posting absolute insanity day in day out and essentially wastes time and life. Oh well it's his loss. But I love a good laugh and Crackhead provides some comedy value.
The boy doth protest too much. :idea:

I don’t see why you are creating so much drama over your “transsexuality”. Denying it is really silly. Your photo avatar itself reveals that you are a male. :meet

Look, I understand that your parents might have wanted a daughter and they may be responsible for your confusion. No one can blame you for that but it’s that personal crisis of yours that culminates in your fixation and frenzied illusions about dual-identity members on this forum. It is your dishonesty regarding your own gender that compels you to distract attention from your own guilt. :smack

You are making yourself rather dislikeable, Larry, and it isn’t necessary. Poofta bashing was a cruel and disgusting pursuit but it’s over now. There’s no need for you to be ashamed any longer. :clap
lisa jones wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:14 pm
Fwit!
What does that mean :huh?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:10 pm

Thanks ever so much for all the dedication in putting that together for me.

I thoroughly enjoyed laughing. At you 😂🤣😆
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:44 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:10 pm
Thanks ever so much for all the dedication in putting that together for me.
You are very welcome. :hlo
lisa jones wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:10 pm
I thoroughly enjoyed laughing.
I'm not laughing. I feel genuinely sorry for you from the very bottom of my heart. :sad

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:01 am

Go to bed idiot.

And pray for brains!

Oh and sucked in!

Red won and Arssie lost 😂🤣😆

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:04 am

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 12:01 am
...... idiot.

Oh and sucked in!

Red won and Arssie lost

Fwit!
Hmmm, must be the slang you poofters speak at the Queen's Cross Hotel. Do you speak English? I'll have to write Barry Humphries and ask him to send me a Guide to Poofter's English. :rofl

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:11 am

Oh goody goody you're back to make me laugh and make my day.

Whilst here ... a big sucked in to you. Red won and has the keys. Back to your Manure Mound you go. 😂🤣😆

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:23 am

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:11 am
Whilst here ... a big sucked in to you. Red won and has the keys. Back to your Manure Mound you go. 😂🤣😆
It saddens me (seriously) to tell you this, Larry, but the jam didn't stick ... Jocky went alright but he came back late. The backside of your sense is just as brown as the front.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:28 am

Bobby....don't ever go near Arssie the Arse Wipe. Especially on PM. He will ONLY lie to you. And FEED you absolute dribble.

He will rescript fact and turn it into fiction then sit back and watch you believe it while he plays with your mind.

And that is why only an absolute retarded cyber junkie multi troll would be his online ally. Exhibit Monk who Aussie does not like but puts up with.

Even Freediver thinks Arssie is dangerous and crazy.

Aussie's unbelievable rants over the past few days alone are indicative of how far gone he is.

I'm gobsmacked at just how insane Arssie is these days. I never expected him to be THIS far gone. It's terrible to see him implode like he has all over PA.

Oh well....he's got all those long term shared multi trolls to chat to. That should keep him busy. Example : Cracker and Heartless Felon are all Monk the Drunk driven. And shared. Just like Jim Lahey is. In fact that is what Monk's forum is based on. Shared multi troll ids. They share the name as well as the insanity linked to the name.