Nonversation

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Crackey

Re: Nonversation

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:37 pm

lisa jones wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:28 am
Bobby....don't ever go near Arssie the Arse Wipe. Especially on PM. He will ONLY lie to you. And FEED you absolute dribble.

He will rescript fact and turn it into fiction then sit back and watch you believe it while he plays with your mind.

And that is why only an absolute retarded cyber junkie multi troll would be his online ally. Exhibit Monk who Aussie does not like but puts up with.

Even Freediver thinks Arssie is dangerous and crazy.

Aussie's unbelievable rants over the past few days alone are indicative of how far gone he is.

I'm gobsmacked at just how insane Arssie is these days. I never expected him to be THIS far gone. It's terrible to see him implode like he has all over PA.

Oh well....he's got all those long term shared multi trolls to chat to. That should keep him busy. Example : Cracker and Heartless Felon are all Monk the Drunk driven. And shared. Just like Jim Lahey is. In fact that is what Monk's forum is based on. Shared multi troll ids. They share the name as well as the insanity linked to the name.
You really are a silly little tosser, Larry. You're a glutton for punishment as well, not only from me but from within yourself. Thinking that posting a quote (of what you told Bobby) would lend some credibility to your madness is so pathetic that any honest and earnest person would realize it themselves. Well, there it is. "Any honest and earnest person" would. You're posting shit, you are a shit, and you're just giving this forum the shits. Thank god for your supporting gaggle of drama mates down at the Queen's Cross to make you feel alive.
:clap

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:41 pm

^^^ Crackhead is merely self projecting. Again. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:27 pm

Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:41 pm
^^^ Crackhead is merely self projecting. Again. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†
What's the rate at the Queen's Cross, Larry? Are you paying by the night or are you paid up for the rest of the year? :lol:

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:33 pm

^^^ Crackhead is once again....merely self projecting.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:33 pm
^^^ Crackhead is once again....merely self projecting.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†
You certainly are edgy. I only asked you a simple question. So? Do you pay by the night or are you a semi-permanent resident? You don't have to tell how much you are paying ..... if it embarrasses you. :lol:

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:47 pm

Crackhead you seriously need to get a job. Sharing that fake id from Monk's Manure Mound isn't a good look. Even for online multi filth like you. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:36 pm

Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:47 pm
Crackhead you seriously need to get a job. Sharing that fake id from Monk's Manure Mound isn't a good look. Even for online multi filth like you.
I'm retired now, thank you, but it is difficult juggling so many "fake id's". I have to be careful not to repeat myself from one to the other. And of course, I need to decide which one of them is best to use depending upon the subject. You're lucky, you only need to fake being a woman. Do your hormones make it simple or must you constantly battle with your male, genetic make-up. I'd really like to ask if you've had your appendage surgically removed but it seems just a bit too indiscreet of a question. :|

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:43 pm

I would imagine his thinking as a woman is just all in his mind.

Get him a bit angry and he swears like a bloke and unlike any sheila I ever heard.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:51 pm

Jovial Monk wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:43 pm

Get him a bit angry and he swears like a bloke and unlike any sheila I ever heard.
Yes, I've also noticed that. In fact, that's what made me suspicious of him in the first place, in addition to his photo-avatar. He's been caught out, make no mistake.
:thumb

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:34 pm

Crackey wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:51 pm
Jovial Monk wrote: ↑
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:43 pm

Yes, I've also noticed that. In fact, that's what made me suspicious of him in the first place, in addition to his photo-avatar. He's been caught out, make no mistake.
:thumb
You haven't been around Sheila's very much then.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."