Memorable movie lines..

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
boxy

Re: Memorable movie lines..

Post by boxy » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:00 am

Inactive account there, Auzgurl...

"Sir, I am trying to establish the credibility... sorry... the lack of credibilty of this witness!"

"Control yourself Mr Hancock, or you'll find yourself in serious trouble."
*snickers*
"You find that amusing?"
"Well, I was wondering, how much more serious things could be."

"I don't want to die."
"Well, every life ends in a dreadful execution, George... your's will be much quicker, and less painful than most..."
"And much earlier than most..."

"The barbarities of war are seldom committed by abnormal men, the tragedy of war is that these horrors are commiteed by normal men, in abnormal situations. Situations in which the ebb and flow of everyday life have departed, and been replaced by a constant round of fear and anger, blood and death. "

"Live every day as if it were your last... one day you're sure to be right..."

"... take a boat, see the world."
"I've seen it..."

"We're scapegoats to the bloody empire..."

"Well, Peter, this is what comes of empire building..."
"Mathew 10,36?"
"... and a man's fold shall be those of his own household."
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

JW.Frogen

Post by JW.Frogen » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:02 pm

"We both know that I'm a drunk. And I know you are a hooker. I hope you understand that I am a person who is totally at ease with that. Which is not to say that I'm indifferent or I don't care, I do. It simple means that I trust and accept your judgment."

Leaving Las Vegas.
DEEEEEEEEPTHOUGHT IS EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!

JW.Frogen

Post by JW.Frogen » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Sera: "Is drinking a way of killing yourself? "

Ben Sanderson: "Or, is killing myself a way of drinking?"

JW.Frogen

Post by JW.Frogen » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:06 am

Bill Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killin' a man. Take away all he's got, and all he's ever gonna have.

And

Little Bill Daggett: First off, Corky never carried two guns. Though he should have.
W.W. Beauchamp: No, no, he was, he was called "Two-Gun Corcoran."
Little Bill Daggett: Yeah well, a lot of folks did call him "Two-Gun" but that wasn't because he was sporting two pistols. That was because he had a dick that was so big it was longer than the barrel of that Walker Colt that he carried.

And

Little Bill Daggett: I don't deserve this... to die like this. I was building a house.
Will Munny: Deserve's got nothin' to do with it.
[aims gun]
Little Bill Daggett: I'll see you in hell, William Munny.
Will Munny: Yeah.
[fires]

Auzgurl

Post by Auzgurl » Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:33 pm

"The way your dad looked at it, this watch was your birthright. He’d be damned if any slopes gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy’s birthright, so he hid it, in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you."

Captain Koons in Pulp Fiction

boxy

Post by boxy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:04 pm

"You know, for a one leg rancher, he's one tough son of a bitch."

3:10 to Yuma
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

boxy

Post by boxy » Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:10 pm

slimD wrote:Ezekiel 25:17

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Good one Jules.
"I been saying that shit for years. And if you heard it, that meant your ass. I never gave much thought to what it meant. I just thought it was some cold-blooded shit to say to a motherfucker 'fore I popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think different. See, now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man, and I'm the righteous man, and Mr. 9 millimeter here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or, it could mean you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is, you're the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd."

Hebe

Post by Hebe » Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:13 pm

American wedding guest: Do you actually know Oscar Wilde?
Gareth: Not personally no. But I do know someone who could get you his fax number. Shall we dance?

Four weddings....
The better I get to know people, the more I find myself loving dogs.

donniedarko

Post by donniedarko » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:04 pm

"So.....new to the 'yabba?'

boxy

Post by boxy » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:19 am

Wake in Fright? Haven't seen it.