Anti-lockdown protests

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Gordon

Re: Anti-lockdown protests

Post by Gordon » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:18 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:47 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:27 pm
Bobby wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:20 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 5:16 pm
Everyone I know is either still working or just working from home.
I have little sympathy for those in the south west who have not ever done the right thing from the very start.
There were many tinted ones at the protests in Sydney.
The muzzos in the south west have been a huge problem all along then they spit out the "me no speaka da English" crap and it is crap. If nothing else comes out of this it should become mandatory that EVERY immigrant is required to at least partially understand English. It's not like it's an obscure language. :roll:
Do you have any evidence that they 'spit out the "me no speaka da English" crap and it is crap' or is that just your bigotry coming to the fore?
As an Iraqi immigrant, English is not the 27-year-old's first language. When he received the message, he passed on the number of his employer who was told that Roni needed to isolate in the cabin of the removal truck immediately as he had tested positive to COVID-19. But it is alleged the men continued into Molong – 30 minutes away – to finish the delivery.

https://www.mamamia.com.au/sydney-removalists-covid/

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:23 pm

Gordon wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:18 pm
Aussie wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Bobby wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Everyone I know is either still working or just working from home.
I have little sympathy for those in the south west who have not ever done the right thing from the very start.
The muzzos in the south west have been a huge problem all along then they spit out the "me no speaka da English" crap and it is crap. If nothing else comes out of this it should become mandatory that EVERY immigrant is required to at least partially understand English. It's not like it's an obscure language. :roll:
Do you have any evidence that they 'spit out the "me no speaka da English" crap and it is crap' or is that just your bigotry coming to the fore?
As an Iraqi immigrant, English is not the 27-year-old's first language. When he received the message, he passed on the number of his employer who was told that Roni needed to isolate in the cabin of the removal truck immediately as he had tested positive to COVID-19. But it is alleged the men continued into Molong – 30 minutes away – to finish the delivery.

What has that got to do with these rioting arseholes?

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:42 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:23 pm
Gordon wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:18 pm
Aussie wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
Bobby wrote:

What has that got to do with these rioting arseholes?
That's not what you were asking about

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:59 pm

Don't tell me what I was asking about. My question was posed in the context of this Thread. Back in your box Bondi Cigar eater.

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:12 pm

Aussie wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:59 pm
Don't tell me what I was asking about. My question was posed in the context of this Thread. Back in your box Bondi Cigar eater.

The context was people in the Sth West not understanding lockdown directions due to lack of English. I posted same.

Thank for playing, you clit perving kid pinner.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:23 pm

Gordon wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:12 pm
Aussie wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:59 pm

The context was people in the Sth West not understanding lockdown directions due to lack of English. I posted same.

Thank for playing, you clit perving kid pinner.
Show me all the evidence you have that those arseholes, anyone of them will do, at that demonstration cannot understand English.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:35 pm

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:38 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:35 pm
:giggle

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:40 pm

Clito, you replied to this.

The muzzos in the south west have been a huge problem all along

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:46 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Everyone I know is either still working or just working from home. I have little sympathy for those in the south west who have not ever done the right thing from the very start.
or those that willingly endanger others.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.