Hillsong pastor Brian Houston charged...

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Nom De Plume

Hillsong pastor Brian Houston charged...

Post by Nom De Plume » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:44 pm

Mr Houston, who has been living in the US and recently travelled to preach in Mexico, was charged following a two-year investigation into allegations he failed to report the alleged abuse of a boy in the 1970s.

Detectives on Thursday afternoon served his lawyer with a court attendance notice requiring Mr Houston's appearance at Downing Centre Local Court in Sydney on October 5.

"Police will allege in court the man knew information relating to the sexual abuse of a young male in the 1970s and failed to bring that information to the attention of police," NSW Police said in a statement.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... d=msedgntp
He failed to disclose the truth in order to protect his paedophile dad!
What a creep.
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Gordon

Re: Hillsong pastor Brian Houston charged...

Post by Gordon » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:55 pm

Kill him.

Okay, Houston, we've had a problem here

Aussie

Re: Hillsong pastor Brian Houston charged...

Post by Aussie » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:32 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:44 pm
Mr Houston, who has been living in the US and recently travelled to preach in Mexico, was charged following a two-year investigation into allegations he failed to report the alleged abuse of a boy in the 1970s.

Detectives on Thursday afternoon served his lawyer with a court attendance notice requiring Mr Houston's appearance at Downing Centre Local Court in Sydney on October 5.

"Police will allege in court the man knew information relating to the sexual abuse of a young male in the 1970s and failed to bring that information to the attention of police," NSW Police said in a statement.
https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australi ... d=msedgntp
He failed to disclose the truth in order to protect his paedophile dad!
What a creep.
Well....much as I am no fan of that Hillsong mob and their Happy Clapping Morrison......Houston is innocent. No conviction.....mere charge. If he is convicted....I hope (a) prison and (b) the 'proceeds of crime' legislation has some relevance and that Hillsong assets are seized.