2 Billion Year Old 'Racist' Rock Removed

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Black Orchid

2 Billion Year Old 'Racist' Rock Removed

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:13 pm

In the demented world of the unhinged left, nothing isn’t racist…absolutely nothing.

On Friday the University of Wisconsin caved to the demands of the impossible-to-appease, perpetually offended left, when they agreed to remove an enormous 42-ton rock from the campus.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) The University of Wisconsin removed a large boulder from its Madison campus at the request of minority students who view the rock as a symbol of racism.

Chamberlin Rock, on the top of Observatory Hill, is named after Thomas Crowder Chamberlin, a geologist and former university president.

Students of color on campus say the rock represents a history of discrimination. It was referred to as a derogatory name in a Wisconsin State Journal story in the 1920s, at a time when the Ku Klux Klan was active on campus.

The boulder is a rare, large example of a pre-Cambrian era glacial erratic that experts say is likely over 2 billion years old. It was carried by glaciers from as far north as Canada and dumped on Observatory Hill along with billions of tons of other debris when ice receded from the state about 12,000 years ago. It was previously estimated to have weighed up to 70 tons, but an updated measurement shows it weighs 42 tons. It will continue to be used for educational purposes at its new site.

The Black Student Union led the call to remove the rock last summer. Crews began removing it just before 7 a.m. Friday, securing it with straps and lifting it with a crane before moving it to a flatbed truck. It cost an estimated $50,000, covered by private donations, to remove.

https://100percentfedup.com/now-rocks-a ... nts-video/

Can it get anymore ridiculous?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bobby

Re: 2 Billion Year Old 'Racist' Rock Removed

Post by Bobby » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:18 pm

Racist rocks. :lol:

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:04 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:13 pm
No.

What is going on in the US.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Texan

Post by Texan » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:05 pm

MLK Jr didn't support Critical Racism Theory. Let's rename all of the MLK Jr streets all over the US.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:46 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:13 pm
In the demented world of the unhinged left, nothing isn’t racist…absolutely nothing.

On Friday the University of Wisconsin caved to the demands of the impossible-to-appease, perpetually offended left, when they agreed to remove an enormous 42-ton rock from the campus.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) The University of Wisconsin removed a large boulder from its Madison campus at the request of minority students who view the rock as a symbol of racism.

Chamberlin Rock, on the top of Observatory Hill, is named after Thomas Crowder Chamberlin, a geologist and former university president.

Students of color on campus say the rock represents a history of discrimination. It was referred to as a derogatory name in a Wisconsin State Journal story in the 1920s, at a time when the Ku Klux Klan was active on campus.

The boulder is a rare, large example of a pre-Cambrian era glacial erratic that experts say is likely over 2 billion years old. It was carried by glaciers from as far north as Canada and dumped on Observatory Hill along with billions of tons of other debris when ice receded from the state about 12,000 years ago. It was previously estimated to have weighed up to 70 tons, but an updated measurement shows it weighs 42 tons. It will continue to be used for educational purposes at its new site.

The Black Student Union led the call to remove the rock last summer. Crews began removing it just before 7 a.m. Friday, securing it with straps and lifting it with a crane before moving it to a flatbed truck. It cost an estimated $50,000, covered by private donations, to remove.

https://100percentfedup.com/now-rocks-a ... nts-video/

I suspect there is far more to the story than what you have carefully edited out of the Article, Black Orchid. Was the rock still being referred to in that racist descriptor...which was 'nigger?' (Read the article for proof of that.)

Nom De Plume

Post by Nom De Plume » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:00 pm

Bobby wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:18 pm
Racist rocks. :lol:
That is definitely a huge and racist motherfucking rock, if ever there was... and I know my rocks lads and ladies.
Its been enjoying 'big rock privilege' for way too long...

Those who witnessed the rocks removal claimed they could hear the rock protesting...

No justice! No peace!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:04 pm

Perhaps they should have just poured some white paint over it? :mrgreen: Blacks do want to be white, don't they?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:05 pm

The link is there so people can read the full article themselves, Aussie. No "selective editing" at all. :roll:

Perhaps a name change is all that was needed instead of removing a 2 billion year old rock?

If that's all it takes maybe I can call you a nigger and Bobby will remove you too! :clap

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:24 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:05 pm
The link is there so people can read the full article themselves, Aussie. No "selective editing" at all. :roll:

Perhaps a name change is all that was needed instead of removing a 2 billion year old rock?

If that's all it takes maybe I can call you a nigger and Bobby will remove you too! :clap
:rofl :rofl

He calls himself an Aussie but has never heard the expression "If I want to hear from you, I'll rattle the bucket". FD is the Bucket Rattler around here. :thumb

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:37 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:05 pm

It seems the name 'Nigger' rock had become so institutionalised that there was only one option, one no-one would take lightly.