2 Billion Year Old 'Racist' Rock Removed

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Bobby

Re: 2 Billion Year Old 'Racist' Rock Removed

Post by Bobby » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:10 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:00 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:18 pm
Racist rocks. :lol:
That is definitely a huge and racist motherfucking rock, if ever there was... and I know my rocks lads and ladies.
Its been enjoying 'big rock privilege' for way too long...

Those who witnessed the rocks removal claimed they could hear the rock protesting...

No justice! No peace!

Of course it was a racist rock - it had to removed.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:28 pm

Now the word CURRY is racist. Food blogger says it’s time to cancel the ‘British colonial’ term for south-Asian food

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -term.html

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:22 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:28 pm
Now the word CURRY is racist. Food blogger says it’s time to cancel the ‘British colonial’ term for south-Asian food

Rubbish. Not one word in that Article is the word 'racist' or any of its derivatives. Gawd. Why bother with such dribble? It is embarrassing and misleading to read, if people read here, that is.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:05 pm

Aussie wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:37 pm
Nigger
Tsk...
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:58 am

Aussie wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 7:22 pm
Neferti~ wrote:

Rubbish. Not one word in that Article is the word 'racist' or any of its derivatives. Gawd. Why bother with such dribble? It is embarrassing and misleading to read, if people read here, that is.
I just posted the HEADLINE and LINK, you fuckwit. Read the headline again, both the curry and racist words are there. Tsk tsk

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:37 am

Neferti~ wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:58 am
Aussie wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:

I just posted the HEADLINE and LINK, you fuckwit. Read the headline again, both the curry and racist words are there. Tsk tsk
I deliberately referred to the Article which as any Editor will tell you is not written by the scribe. It is put there by sub-editors.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:39 am

Aussie wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:37 am
Neferti~ wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:

I deliberately referred to the Article which as any Editor will tell you is not written by the scribe. It is put there by sub-editors.
I didn't even read The Article. I just posted the HEADLINE and LINK ....

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:10 am

Neferti~ wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:39 am
Aussie wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:

Are you in the habit of just bunging stuff up without first checking what it contains?

:o

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:40 am

Aussie wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 11:10 am
Neferti~ wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:39 am
Aussie wrote:
Neferti~ wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Are you in the habit of just bunging stuff up without first checking what it contains?

:o
:tease

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:44 pm

I'll take that as a 'yes,' and am not surprised. You are vapid, fair dinkum.