Epstein accuser sues Prince Andrew over alleged sexual abuse

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Nom De Plume

Epstein accuser sues Prince Andrew over alleged sexual abuse

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:03 pm

Virginia Roberts Giuffre, one of the women who accused Jeffrey Epstein, filed a lawsuit on Monday alleging she was sexually abused by Prince Andrew. The lawsuit, filed in New York, alleges that Andrew sexually abused Giuffre when she was 17 years old, and forced her to engage in sexual acts against her will on three separate occasions.

"Today my attorney filed suit against Andrew for sexual abuse under the Child Victims Act," Giuffre said in a statement to CBS News. "As the suit lays out in detail, I was trafficked to him and sexually abused by him."

Giuffre said she is filing the lawsuit to "[hold] Prince Andrew accountable for what he did to me."

Giuffre alleges that Prince Andrew sexually abused her on three separate occasions in 2001 and 2002, with one of the incidents occurring at Epstein's mansion in New York City. The lawsuit claims Prince Andrew forced Giuffre "to engage in sex acts against her will" during that encounter. In another alleged incident in London, Giuffre claims she was forced to have sexual intercourse with Andrew against her will.

Because of Andrew's alleged abuse, the lawsuit says, Giuffre has suffered "substantial damages, including extreme emotional distress, humiliation, fear, psychological trauma, loss of dignity and self-esteem, and invasion of her privacy."

"Twenty years ago Prince Andrew's wealth, power, position, and connections enabled him to abuse a frightened, vulnerable child with no one there to protect her," the lawsuit said. "It is long past the time for him to be held to account."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/virginia-g ... y-epstein/
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Nom De Plume

Re: Epstein accuser sues Prince Andrew over alleged sexual abuse

Post by Nom De Plume » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:04 pm

About time too!
"But you will run your kunt mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Aussie

Re: Epstein accuser sues Prince Andrew over alleged sexual abuse

Post by Aussie » Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:27 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Tue Aug 10, 2021 8:04 pm
About time too!
Agreed. This needs to be addressed and done with. It cannot be allowed to just hover around, and good on her for starting the action.

I am on the fence, but at least this might get to some sort of 'closure.'