This animal should never be released

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Valkie

This animal should never be released

Post by Valkie » Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:58 am

This animal is unrepentant, violent, twisted and wants to be a terrorist.

He has no place in civilized society

Lock him up for life or put him down

Vile rapist could be free
ANTON ROSE

Gang attacker Mohammed Skaf to learn if he will be granted parole

GANG rapist Mohammed Skaf could learn today if he will be freed from prison after two decades behind bars for one of the most horrific sex crimes in Sydney’s history.

Skaf (pictured) has been in jail for the majority of his adult life after being imprisoned in 2001 as an 18-year-old for the rapes of at least six schoolgirls alongside 14 other men and his ringleader brother Bilal Skaf. Now 37, he has been refused parole three times since becoming eligible in 2018 and his latest bid for

h s been six months in the making. That delay, in part, is due to prison authorities deciding on whether to reduce Skaf’s security classification.

If it is reduced, he would be allowed on the prison external day release program for things like TAFE training. He has previously been denied parole based on the advice of the Serious Offenders Review Council which said he should not be released because he had not gone through the program.

Correctional Services NSW had suspended the program due to the coronavirus pandemic when Skaf last asked for parole in November 2020 and recent lockdowns have again led to more restrictions at the state’s jails. The State Parole Authority, chaired by former District Court Judge David Frearson SC, will receive reports on Friday before deciding whether to free Skaf.

The decision hangs on whether he shows “exceptional circumstances” after the SORC has repeatedly advised against releasing him.

The SPA will have to review Skaf’s historied behaviour while in custody. In 2005, he said he had a fight in the yard with the two brothers who claimed the Skaf boys were hogging the jail phone.

In 2014, Skaf attacked an inmate with a paint spatula in his cell. He told the officers he needed to portray a “tough exterior’’. On most days he played cards, exercised in the yard and prayed. He cut inmates’ hair, and had been a wing sweeper, cleaning up urine-soaked rooms.

At Junee prison in 2016, during a random cell search, Skaf was found with newspaper articles on terrorism and “associated literature” hidden inside his legal paperwork.

He said the items were religious art material. As well as reviewing his prison records, the SPA also has to consider the views of Skaf’s victims, now grown women who were raped by the group during a wave of sexual violence in 2000.

Skaf’s maximum sentence is due to expire in 2024.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Black Orchid

Re: This animal should never be released

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:33 pm

I think there is a high risk of him becoming a terrorist. I believe last time he went before the parole board he didn't think he had done anything wrong and showed no remorse. I could be wrong on that though. Too many Mohammeds to keep track of.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Aug 27, 2021 3:15 pm

Mohammed Skaf likely to be granted parole 21 years after Sydney gang rapes

https://amp.smh.com.au/national/nsw/moh ... 58mfc.html

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:40 pm

How can they release that animal?

They will probably buy him a child bride for being a martyr.

Or he will rape or even kill again.

One thing is for sure
He will never ever work or contribute to society
He will be a thorn in the side of cops
He will waste valuable police resources keeping an eye on him.

And the hospital will have to sew up his anus after being used as a sex bot for the last 21 years.
I hope he suffered and continues to have nightmares for tge rest of his worthless life.
I have a dream

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:21 am

Why will they not publish a picture of what this animal looks like now?

How will we know what filth looks like after 20 years behind bars?

We should know what to look out for with animals like this polluting society.
Covid opens Skaf’s cell door
PERRY DUFFIN

GANG RAPIST SET FOR PAROLE AFTER DAY-LEAVE OPTION ‘EXTINGUISHED’ BY VIRUS

“HORRENDOUS” gang rapist Mohammed Skaf’s time behind bars appears at an end with the coronavirus outbreak forcing authorities to greenlight his parole after two decades in prison.

The teenage Skaf shocked Australia when he, his elder brother Bilal and numerous accomplices raped young women in the lead-up to the 2000 Sydney Olympics while taunting their victims. The Skaf gang’s Lebanese-Australian heritage and the anti-Anglo insults they uttered during the crime spree became potent fuel for those stoking racial tensions in the city.

Two decades on, in mid-2019, Skaf became eligible for parole. Since then his lack of insight and empathy has seen him repeatedly refused conditional release.

But the clock is ticking – on January 1, 2024, his entire sentence will be finished and he will leave custody.

Skaf’s inevitable re-entry into society is a vexing problem for the State Parole Authority but, on Friday, Sydney’s coronavirus Delta outbreak forced its hand.

The SPA said it would parole Skaf because its preferred release plans – supervised day leave from prison – could not happen during the outbreak.

“There were, at one stage, two viable pathways – one has been extinguished by Covid-19,” Judge David Frearson SC said, denouncing Skaf’s crimes as “horrendous”. “The other leaves reintegration via parole.

“Everyone gets out eventually.”

Judge Frearson told Skaf he would not make a formal decision until the inmate had completed the RUSH program which is designed to teach life skills. “We been doing it three times a week. We got one more week,” Skaf told Judge Frearson.

The judge told Skaf to be “very, very careful” to not get in any more trouble and he would need to “strictly comply” with any conditions if he was released on parole. “Of course,” the rapist replied.

Skaf will be subject to numerous conditions, including an electronic ankle monitor. He will also have to submit a daily schedule for his movements, must undergo psychological treatment and must not contact victims or co-offenders.

His older brother, Bilal, will be eligible for parole in 2033.
I have a dream

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:31 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:33 pm
I think there is a high risk of him becoming a terrorist. I believe last time he went before the parole board he didn't think he had done anything wrong and showed no remorse. I could be wrong on that though. Too many Mohammeds to keep track of.
deport him and all the other mohammeds
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:03 am

Don’t free vile rapist
EXCLUSIVE
DANIELLE GUSMAROLI

Mohammad Skaf has been in jail for two decades. Picture: Graham Crouch

Plea to government to keep remorseless Skaf locked up

THE state Government has been slammed for its decision not to oppose parole for notorious gang rapist Mohammed Skaf who is preparing to walk free from jail within weeks.

Labor’s corrections spokeswoman Tara Moriarty called on the government to urgently reverse its decision and block Skaf’s return to the community. The 38-year-old has spent the past two decades in prison for his part leading a gang of a dozen other men who raped at least six schoolgirls.

“Mohammed Skaf is the worst of the worst, has shown no remorse and should serve his full sentence which ends in 2024,” Ms Moriarty said.

“He shouldn’t be released under the cover of Covid.

“The government should intervene and stop his proposed parole now while the State Parole Authority is considering it.”

Skaf has been denied parole three times since 2018 when he was first eligible for release. He was sentenced to a maximum of 22 years, 11 months, after he and his older brother Bilal Skaf led a gang of men who raped at least six schoolgirls, some as young as 14, in parks and toilets across Sydney in 2000.

The State Parole Authority (SPA) said it would parole Skaf because its preferred release plans – supervised day leave from prison – could not happen during the Covid outbreak.

“There were, at one stage, two viable pathways – one has been extinguished by Covid-19,” Judge David Frearson SC said. “The other leaves reintegration via parole.

“Everyone gets out eventually.”

He remarked the State of NSW, which had previously opposed Skaf’s parole, appeared to be “sitting on the fence” in its most recent submission.

Judge Frearson will not make a final decision on Skaf’s release until he completes a prison course known as RUSH (Real Understanding of Self-Help). Upon his release, Skaf would be electronically monitored and registered as a child sex offender.

Bilal Skaf was handed a 31-year prison sentence and is eligible for parole in 2033.
I have a dream

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:29 am

‘Violent, degrading’ rapes of a vile gang
JOSH HANRAHAN

IN August 2000, Sydney was reeling in fear after a series of heinous rapes on women by a group of young men.

The incidents became known as the “Skaf rapes” due to those involved being led by brothers Bilal and Mohammed Skaf. The Skaf gang’s reign of terror began on August 4, 2000, when a 14-year-old girl was indecently assaulted on a train by a group of young men.

On August 10, two girls aged 17 and 18, were offered drugs by a group of men and driven from Chatswood to a park in Greenacre where the two girls were forced to perform oral sex on members of the gang ›

Two days later Mohammed Skaf convinced a girl he was friends with to meet him at a park in Greenacre. There she was raped by his brother Bilal and another man, while 12 other men watched.

On August 30, they approached a woman at Bankstown Train Station and told her they were going to smoke cannabis and encouraged her to join them.

But the woman was taken to a public toilet and raped. The woman was then passed to another group and forced to have oral sex with another gang member. After being tricked to get into a car which she thought would take her to safety, two carloads of men took turns in raping her.

In total, the woman was sexually assaulted more than 25 times in a single night.

On September 4, gang members approached two girls

– both aged 16 – at Beverly Hills Train Station and took them to a house nearby.

They were repeatedly raped over five hours, with their attackers telling the two girls they “deserved” it.

Judge Finnane, QC, said all of the crimes › were “violent and disgusting acts”›› “Each crime was callous, violent, sordid and degrading,” she said.
I have a dream