guess who?

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Valkie

guess who?

Post by Valkie » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:30 am

Criminals ....the true face of islam.

Anything to get money for nothing, even recruiting children.
Alleged dial-a-drug dealers ‘recruited child’
JOANNA PANAGOPOULOS

FOUR men allegedly behind a so-called “dial a dealer” drug distribution operation have been refused bail in Bankstown Local Court.

Police say the men ran a set-up where people could phone a “call centre” and order drugs, which would then be sent directly to them by a delivery driver.

The court heard one of the drivers was a child allegedly recruited by adult members of the syndicate to assist the criminal enterprise.

Khaled Sabbagh, 28, Ali Al Musawi, 30 and Ahmmed Almusawi, 32, from southwest Sydney, were all refused bail at Bankstown Local Court on Friday, charged with knowingly directing the activities of a criminal drug group.

Ahmad El-rmeihy, 26, also faced court but did not apply for bail. He is also facing a charge of directing a criminal group.

El-rmeihy and Almusawi are charged with recruiting a child to assist criminal activity. The men were arrested on Thursday, along with four others, including two women in their 20s, a 17-year-old and an 18-year-old, after search warrants were issued at 6am at homes in Chester Hill, Bankstown, Georges Hall, Revesby and Punchbowl.

Police say cash, electronics, and drugs including cocaine, steroids, GBL and illegal prescription medications, were seized.

The case against the men would rely on a large amount of listening device material, the court heard. These were the “tip of the charges that could possibly be laid in these matters”, Magistrate Glenn Walsh told the court.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Valkie

Re: guess who?

Post by Valkie » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:57 am

Burnt wife tells police ‘lit ciggie’ to blame
JOANNA PANAGOPOULOS

A MAN accused by police of setting his pregnant wife on fire claims it was an accident.

Deepak Kumar, 36, was arrested in June over the incident, in which police allege he doused his wife in petrol and set her alight.

The Liverpool man applied for bail at the Supreme Court on Thursday on one domestic violence charge of assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

The court heard after sprinting to the shower and running cold water over her injuries, the wife, 30, allegedly called triple-0 and told them: “I don’t want to die like this.”

In a second call to triple-0, Kumar is alleged to have said to his wife something like: “Say at this time, we don’t need any help.”

The day before the incident, police allege Kumar and his wife had an argument after she was contacted by a woman who told her she was having an affair with Kumar and carrying his child.

Police allege this puts the incident in context.

Later in an interview, Kumar’s wife told police an alternative story of what had occurred, denying her husband was responsible for her injuries. She said there was petrol around the outside area of her home from a car detailer who had visited earlier and her husband threw a lit cigarette on the ground.

“He threw it and I was on fire,” she is alleged to have told police.

In denying bail, Justice Stephen Campbell said the wife’s later version of events was “dripping with improbability”.

The matter is listed before Liverpool Local Court for hearing in February.
I have a dream

Valkie

Re: guess who?

Post by Valkie » Fri Sep 03, 2021 8:00 am

KILLER TO WALK OUT OF JAIL
PERRY DUFFIN

Hassan Kalache.

A COLD-blooded killer who emptied a handgun into his childhood mate for no reason will “imminently” walk from prison.

Hassan Kalache has spent the last two decades behind bars. On Thursday the State Parole Authority ordered his release on strict conditions so he could spend the last year of his sentence readjusting to community life.

His lawyer, Abbas Soukie, told The Daily Telegraph Kalache would be released “imminently”. In July 2000 he met his childhood mate Wassim Chedade at Mona Park in Auburn.

Then a man with Kalache punched Mr Chedade who fell back into the passenger seat of a red Commodore. “(Kalache) reached in the waist of his pants and pulled out a handgun … and commenced shooting at the deceased, discharging five bullets into the left side rear of the deceased’s body,” NSW Supreme Court Justice John Dowd said in 2002.
I have a dream