I knew giving pooftahs rights would come and bite us

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Valkie

I knew giving pooftahs rights would come and bite us

Post by Valkie » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:49 am

Woke guide ‘child abuse’
EXCLUSIVE
CHRISTOPHER HARRIS

Children as young as three asked to provide their ‘preferred pronoun’

BOYS and girls as young as three years of age should be asked which gender pronouns they prefer to use, according to an official guide produced by the NSW Office of the Children’s Guardian.

The guide was created in a bid to help organisations such as schools and sporting clubs to make kids feel safe.

But education experts warn that probing a preschool-aged child’s gender identity could have the opposite effect.

They say it could trigger distress in young kids because it could make them confused as they have a very limited understanding of gender.

The publication entitled Empowerment and Participation, which was released earlier this year, instructs adults looking after kids aged between three and eight years of age: “Don’t assume a child’s gender identity. Ask for their preferred pronouns and respectfully use them.”

The edict was contained in a section dedicated to helping organisations create a “safe and inclusive” environment.

Institute of Public Affairs Foundations of Western Civilisation Program Dr Bella d’Abrera said questioning a boy or girl’s preferred gender pronoun was simply inappropriate at such a young age.

“Asking children this question is ridiculous. Three-yearolds have no idea what a pronoun is, let alone which one they would prefer adults to use,” she said. “As a society, we need to let children be children. They should not be forced to participate in something which is scientifically false, which is that there are more than two genders. Woke bureaucrats have no business imposing radical gender theory they have picked up at university on kindergarten children.”

In response to questions from The Daily Telegraph, a spokesman from the NSW Office of the Children’s Guardian said the prompt to ask for pronouns was simply about “avoiding confusion”.

“The advice ... is about being polite and not making assumptions. Knowing how a child prefers to be addressed avoids confusion and establishes trust,” he said.

NSW Upper House MP Mark Latham said the guide should not have been commissioned because the purview of the NSW Office of the Children’s Guardian was to deal with child protection matters.

“It is utterly age inappropriate and utterly confusing for kids,’’ Mr Latham said.

“We have ourselves in the tragic, bizarre situation that the authority which is supposed to be there for child safety is propagating child abuse.”
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream