Women are becoming obsolete

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Valkie

Women are becoming obsolete

Post by Valkie » Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:18 am

Men in sports, men winning, and now WOMAN OF THE YEAR.
Man, I feel like a woman
EXCLUSIVE
CLARISSA BYE

Gender bending awards allow nomination of males identifying as female

BUREAUCRATS have quietly redefined the word “woman” in the annual NSW Woman of the Year awards, allowing men who “self-identify” as female to enter and possibly win.

New nominations have just opened up for the prestigious government-run gong for 2022 and the first condition of entry states that it is open to anyone who “identifies as a woman”.

The top prize, which has been running since 2013, was most recently awarded to chief health officer Dr Kerry Chant. However, the opening up of the rules to self-identifying men has sparked criticism that it ultimately renders the gong meaningless.

Conservative public intellectual Dr Kevin Donnelly said the NSW Government had become “woke” over the “radical” policy of the cultural left, while feminists say including males who identify as women “renders the award meaningless”.

“It’s strange when cultural left feminists are so vocal and strident in arguing for women’s rights — they fall silent when it comes to radical transgender theory when men self-identify as women,” Dr Donnelly said.

Federal Liberal Senator Claire Chandler, who champions women’s rights, said bureaucrats need to answer “openly and honestly” if they are going to change the definition of women.

“This is about far more than who wins an award — it’s about bureaucrats quietly redefining the word woman without being upfront with the public,” she said.

“If ‘woman’ no longer means female according to the NSW Government, what does this mean for women’s crisis accommodation? Where does the government house male prisoners who identity as women?”

Womens Forum chief executive Rachael Wong said while the change may come from a genuine desire to be inclusive, “it’s ultimately exclusive of actual women who have contributed so much to our society”, adding: “The NSW Government is basically saying that men can be better at being women than we can.”

“It’s insulting and yet another attempt to erase women from the public sphere.” In response, Minister for Women Bronnie Taylor said the awards “celebrate the achievements of a diverse range of women and support the NSW Government’s commitment to building an equitable, inclusive and safe society”.

“In line with the Transgender (Anti-Discrimination and Other Acts Amendment) Act and the NSW Anti-Discrimination Act 1977, any person who identifies as a woman can be nominated ” she said.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Neferti

Re: Women are becoming obsolete

Post by Neferti » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:12 pm

image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Valkie

Re: Women are becoming obsolete

Post by Valkie » Wed Sep 08, 2021 5:48 pm

Neferti~ wrote:
Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:12 pm
....image.jpg
Yeah, i was gonna post that but i cant seem to get photos to work.

Its call senile technophobia.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream