Muzzo terrorists will be the norm

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Valkie

Muzzo terrorists will be the norm

Post by Valkie » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:51 am

Terrorists to rear their ugly heads
MADURA MCCORMACK

AUSTRALIANS “cannot be complacent” about the enduring threat of terrorism, especially as Afghanistan threatens to once again become a safe haven for extremists amid the turmoil of Taliban control.

Home Affairs Minister Karen Andrews, in a speech to the Australian Strategic Policy Institute, will warn that religiously motivated individuals and groups in Australia “fuelled by the dark web... do mean us harm and are planning acts of violence”.

Ms Andrews said while the nation’s focus has justifiably been on responding to the Covid-19 pandemic, Australians could not “take our eyes off the terrorist threat” particularly as restrictions ease and people again gather in large numbers. She will announce that a joint-meeting of federal, state and territory law enforcement ministers will be held to discuss the continued threat of terrorism to the country.

“Fuelled by the Dark Web, religiously motivated and ideologically motivated individuals and groups here in Australia do mean us harm and are planning acts of violence,” she said.

“The changing situation in Afghanistan presents a serious concern – with the Taliban in control, Afghanistan may once again became an international safe haven for terrorist networks and cells.’’
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Texan

Re: Muzzo terrorists will be the norm

Post by Texan » Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:58 am

How many terrorists were "rescued" from the Airport in Kabul? I guess we will have to deal with them here.

Valkie

Re: Muzzo terrorists will be the norm

Post by Valkie » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:59 am

Anyone who is a traitor to their own country, will betray any other country, morals or people they deal with simply for their own benifit.

They should have all been left there.
NEVER TRUST A TRAITOR.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream