The Next Step - The Whitewashing of Communism

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Crackey

Re: The Next Step - The Whitewashing of Communism

Post by Crackey » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:10 am

Bogan wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:27 am
I see that you are an early riser, Crackey.
"Time zones" are beyond your comprehension?
Bogan wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:27 am
Your petulant and childish response to my well reasoned reply ....
You can stop flattering yourself. I submitted the facts but you are unable to digest it, the consequence being that there is absolutely NOTHING in your reply that is "well-reasoned".

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:03 pm

To Crackey.

Could I say how heartening your latest reply was to me? You appear to be a typical woke trendy lefty. Long on ridiculous ideological assumptions and short on facts. When challenged, you get angry and reply with sneery one liners. This is indicative of a person who has linked his self esteem to his leftist worldview. By challenging the leftist narrative, I am in fact challenging your own self esteem. Hence the anger and the nasty vitriol.

If you think you are smart, Crackey, then start thinking smart. I too was once a trendy lefty like your good self. But I was smart enough to see through the contractions, double standards, half truths, and worse, in leftist ideology, that the left thought I was too stupid to recognize. I hope that you may be smart enough to figure out that you are being lied to as well? One way to test your theories is in open debate with a switched on opponent. When you realise that your opponent is getting the better of you nearly all of the time, you may reach a tipping point where you, yourself, begin to question the woke positions that today you hold so dear.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:22 pm

Bogan wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 12:03 pm
To Crackey.

Could I say how heartening your latest reply was to me? ............................
I wouldn’t know. What I do know is that you have gone well beyond the limits of earnest discussion and have entered the realm of voluntary lunacy. Let us hope it doesn’t affect you in everything you do. I gave you facts …. you threw a tantrum. I tried to pull you back into the discussion with logic and well-founded support of the facts but you got crazier still. Read my 6 points (and the FYI) again in post #44. That is where you ought to begin your journey back to sanity but I doubt you’re interested in clearing yourself. :sad

Bogan

Post by Bogan » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:21 pm

Well done, Crackey. You actually managed to write an entire paragraph this time instead of your customary sneery one liners. Still, I regard that as a real improvement. Even though it did not even address the topic under discussion.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:57 pm

Bogan wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 5:21 pm
Well done, Crackey. You actually managed to write an entire paragraph this time instead of your customary sneery one liners. Still, I regard that as a real improvement. Even though it did not even address the topic under discussion.
I have addressed the issue with hard facts, facts that I assume (and hope) you simply were unaware of. Your response to those facts has been nothing but childish diversions.

I am not responsible for your education and there is no incentive for me to plough through your misconceptions, absurd conclusions, and willingness to believe in misinformation and disinformation - with the very slim chance of improving your knowledge. You can just continue as you were. :thumb

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:19 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:42 am
................... Just a heads up..Crackey is a shared multi id sent in from Monk's Manure Mound. It's here to continue trolling and baiting......
Wishful thinking, Larry:
Larrys Fantasy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:34 pm

Just a heads up..Crackey is a shared multi id sent in from Monk's Manure Mound. It's here to continue trolling and baiting. Laugh at IT. Or ignore IT.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:44 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:34 pm
Just a heads up..Crackey is a shared multi id sent in from Monk's Manure Mound. It's here to continue trolling and baiting. Laugh at IT. Or ignore IT.
I see from the photo that you've lost some weight, Larry. Good on ya'! :thumb

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:47 pm

Crackhead you seriously need to get a job. Sharing that fake id from Monk's Manure Mound isn't a good look. Even for online multi filth like you. 😂🤣😆
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:48 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:34 pm
Crackey wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 2:44 pm
I see from the photo that you've lost some weight, Larry. Good on ya'! :thumb
Crackhead you seriously need to get a job. Sharing that fake id from Monk's Manure Mound isn't a good look. Even for online multi filth like you.
You're being much too modest, Larry. Seriously, did you lose weight by the old method of dieting or did you have one of those liposuction operations? And do you wear a supporter or have you had your didgeridoodle detached?
:c