The Next Step - The Whitewashing of Communism

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
lisa jones

Re: The Next Step - The Whitewashing of Communism

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:20 pm

Crackey wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:09 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:00 pm
Forgot to mention could you make sure you stay right behind my arse on Christmas Day too? And Boxing Day. Do not move from your chair. Refresh your screens every minute just to make sure I've posted. Ta Crackhead 😂🤣😆
My suggestion to anyone in your condition, Larry, is to avoid standing near precipices, whether it be atop tall buildings or getting too close to the edge of the Three Sisters. :lol:
Ah. So that's what happened to you. You did just that and you fell. And THAT is why you have that Cracked Head. Thanks for sharing. If only I cared 😂🤣😆
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:29 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:20 pm
Crackey wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:09 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:00 pm
Forgot to mention could you make sure you stay right behind my arse on Christmas Day too? And Boxing Day. Do not move from your chair. Refresh your screens every minute just to make sure I've posted. Ta Crackhead 😂🤣😆
My suggestion to anyone in your condition, Larry, is to avoid standing near precipices, whether it be atop tall buildings or getting too close to the edge of the Three Sisters. :lol:
Ah. So that's what happened to you. You did just that and you fell. And THAT is why you have that Cracked Head. Thanks for sharing. If only I cared 😂🤣😆
You become increasing more childish as this dialogue progresses, Larry me boy. Maybe that's what they mean by "Lying Larry". :meet

Have you looked up the term time zones yet?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:48 pm

I've never heard of a Larry or a lying Larry. That must be something Aussies of Anglo Saxon/Celtic heritage know/use.

I'm a European girl. I speak these 3 languages.

1. Greek
2. English
3. Italian

Note : English is merely my 2nd language.

Larry is only a name I might come across on Foxtel.

Can't you think of any Greek or Italian names/phrases?

It round make this dialogue a bit more interesting. Just saying....
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:34 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:48 pm
I've never heard of a Larry or a lying Larry. That must be something Aussies of Anglo Saxon/Celtic heritage know/use.

1. Greek
2. English
3. Italian

Yes, I've heard of "greeking". It's pretty much the preferred method of affection at the Queen's Cross Hotel, they say. Well, what other method could there possibly be? It must be very convenient for you with the Queen's Cross being such a short drive from your partner in the Greek Capital, Bondi. English is only my second language as well, so you're wasting your time trying to get any sympathy points from me. I speak 4 languages, all in all, not that it should make any difference to you or your anguish. :|

So tell me, Lying Larry, Have you looked up the term "time zone" yet? No, I don't think that you have. :roll:

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:48 pm

Crackey wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:34 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 4:48 pm

1. Greek
2. English
3. Italian

Yes, I've heard of "greeking". It's pretty much the preferred method of affection at the Queen's Cross Hotel, they say. Well, what other method could there possibly be? It must be very convenient for you with the Queen's Cross being such a short drive from your partner in the Greek Capital, Bondi. English is only my second language as well, so you're wasting your time trying to get any sympathy points from me. I speak 4 languages, all in all, not that it should make any difference to you or your anguish. :|

So tell me, Lying Larry, Have you looked up the term "time zone" yet? No, I don't think that you have. :roll:
Dear God you're here too....sitting around posting at Lisa Jones. 2 days before Christmas. And hoping that by baiting me with your delusions about my life which you never had and could never have ...might get you a bite.

And the excuse wrt time zones to deflect from cyber junkie addiction is rather passé. Methra and Groggy used that excuse. Across all forums they infected. Whenever they co trolled in tandem.

Crackhead....you must be feeling groggy and methed up. Because you're only posting shyte. Shyte which only ever appears in a certain Manure Mound. 😂🤣😆

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:58 am

lisa jones wrote:
Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:48 pm
And the excuse wrt time zones to deflect from cyber junkie addiction is rather passé. Methra and Groggy used that excuse. Across all forums they infected.
So … I was right. You never did look up the definition of “time zone”. You think it’s a spectrum of activity within a limited space! Did you go to school at all, Larry? :du I don’t think you did.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:03 pm

Crackey wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:58 am
lisa jones wrote:
And the excuse wrt time zones to deflect from cyber junkie addiction is rather passé. Methra and Groggy used that excuse. Across all forums they infected.
So … I was right. You never did look up the definition of “time zone”. You think it’s a spectrum of activity within a limited space! Did you go to school at all, Larry? :du I don’t think you did.
Crackhead my dearest BITCH....you need to learn and comprehend what's posted at you. Under all your shared fake multi troll ids. That's why you're sitting around online over many forums smearing nothing but gastric shyte.

Your id is not only fake....it's shared. And your lines are recycled to next level boredom.

Get a new script. Or just fuck off with John Smith the person you fucked around with on Yahoo and at Monk's Manure Mound.

Oh I need to start a topic about this in Sparta. 😂🤣😆

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:10 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:03 pm
Crackey wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:58 am
lisa jones wrote:
Crackhead my dearest BITCH....you need to learn and comprehend what's posted at you. Under all your shared fake multi troll ids. That's why you're sitting around online over many forums smearing nothing but gastric shyte.

Your id is not only fake....it's shared. And your lines are recycled to next level boredom.

Get a new script. Or just fuck off with John Smith the person you fucked around with on Yahoo and at Monk's Manure Mound.

Oh I need to start a topic about this in Sparta. 😂🤣😆
All of that yet you still don't know what a time zone is. I guess the boys at the Queen's Cross and your "partner" keep you on your stomach most of the day and night, eh Larry? :rofl

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:12 pm

You STILL fail to read and comprehend. Must be the drugs. Again. Good. You won't last long before you implode.

Crackey

Post by Crackey » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:26 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:12 pm
You STILL fail to read and comprehend. Must be the drugs. Again. Good. You won't last long before you implode.
I'm looking right at you, boy, and what I see is pathetic. :smack