A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
IQS.RLOW

Re: A Short History of Political Animal

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu May 22, 2014 12:20 am

Only a man with something to hide would do that sort of thing.

You can see how he panicked when he realised he fucked up and left his details on his "cabbies forum" hosting. I'm still surprised that he is able to operate cab plates. He isn't fit to interact with the public.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu May 22, 2014 12:29 am

What cabbie details did he reveal?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu May 22, 2014 12:46 am

Someone posted his (maybe?) house for sale on DTs forum anonymously (of course in Aussies eyes, that was proof it was me). The address matched up with the registered address on his "sunshinecoastcabbie" forum that was quickly changed when it was anonymously posted....within minutes. I was obviously following it as having shit on Aussie is always good for a laugh, but it wasnt me that posted it. I would have kept that to myself to slowly torture the fucking cockhead.

This was all around the time he banned Outlaw from here and Outlaws reveal of his LinkedIn profile.
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu May 22, 2014 8:38 am

Wasn't aware of the Linkedin profile but I do remember Outlaw getting a permanent ban. "Permanent" is a bit severe.

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Thu May 22, 2014 8:55 am

He has a LinkedIn profile. Maybe I should add him to my network. Then a 1000 people could learn what I do all day instead of working. :rofl

Aussie continually states inaccurate and incorrect recollections of the old PA. I think he does it deliberately because he just likes telling lies.

He's the scorpion to our PA fox.

It's just in his nature.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Thu May 22, 2014 3:14 pm

His LinkedIn profile actually said "Moderator for political animal forum" or something- like it was worth something on a fucking resume :roll:

But I gather he made the account up to try and catch Outlaws real details by having him try and connect with him and other posters on there if he got the chance.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu May 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Administrator at Political Animal
Queensland, Australia | Political Organization
Current: Administrator at Political Animal

:b

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri May 23, 2014 7:56 pm

Black Orchid wrote:Administrator at Political Animal
Queensland, Australia | Political Organization
Current: Administrator at Political Animal

:b

:rofl :rofl :rofl Aussie has quite a few "real names" on the Net. He posts in the comments area of the local Sunshine Coast rag under one of them and you know it is him because nobody else in Australia uses the word "yeas", and he is also now using the term "schmedia" everywhere.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Sat May 24, 2014 2:33 am

I read just today that recruiters are more influenced by the Linkedin photo than anything else. Did Aussie have a photo? If so, was it him? I doubt it.

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Sat May 24, 2014 10:17 am

Of course there was no photo. Don't you think I would have used it for an avatar by now? :rofl