A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Neferti

Re: A Short History of Political Animal

Post by Neferti » Mon May 26, 2014 1:19 pm

IQS.RLOW wrote:Of course there was no photo. Don't you think I would have used it for an avatar by now? :rofl
The Members over <------------------------ are waking up to that guy with so many "real" names. I doubt that even "monk" found out the real name of "aussie". Wonder if monk got a shot of "aussie" with his mobile phone? Probably not, monk is still using a Pentax!

More "clues" to be had about aussie's legal career over <------------ Why am I not surprised? Involves Whitlam and free Uni, plus legal aid for Abos, or something. ;)

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:37 pm

It's disappointing, but not unexpected, to see aussie blaming everyone here for what has transpired from his deception.

I didn't make any clone names. I could never be bothered, but let's not let the truth get in the way of a good 'story' :roll:

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:04 pm

Black Orchid wrote:It's disappointing, but not unexpected, to see aussie blaming everyone here for what has transpired from his deception.

I didn't make any clone names. I could never be bothered, but let's not let the truth get in the way of a good 'story' :roll:
Why not you? Someone anti 'Aussie' did, and you qualify along with skippy, Neferti, AiA and BO on that score, given you all have accounts at both places. Every one of you could have done it, even all of you could have done it.

I deceived no-one. I asked OzPol people to register, and some of those I asked, did. It is emerging that maybe you have been deceptive with involvement in the creation of those false accounts, and further, it seems to me that you are protesting innocence waaaay too much.

skippy

Post by skippy » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:15 pm

It is emerging that maybe
:rofl

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:29 pm

skippy wrote:
It is emerging that maybe
:rofl
Why not. You are busy over there uselessly trying to involve me in a fraud you know full well I played no part in. Let's examine exactly who had the motive......especially the only bloke I was opposing, and his cheer leaders. Who did create those false accounts skippy? You, or one or more of your supporters? The issue will haunt your Administration forever, and once again.....none of it was my doing or creation.

This is just going down hill for you skippy. Even over there, Phemanderac is calling the election corrupted, and why not?

Further, I am still waiting to be told whose votes were counted so that I can establish what the 'magic number' is. That is your job to explain, Exalted Leader.

And......who was the Moderator who edited that Post made by NOIQ, and why is he still a Moderator?

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:50 pm

And......who was the Moderator who edited that Post made by NOIQ, and why is he still a Moderator?
*shame crickets*
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:17 pm

aussie wrote:I deceived no-one. I asked OzPol people to register, and some of those I asked, did. It is emerging that maybe you have been deceptive with involvement in the creation of those false accounts, and further, it seems to me that you are protesting innocence waaaay too much.
You deceived the people at OzPol and you deceived the people at PA by saying that the OzPol members would not post here until the current Admin was removed. It's relatively certain that, if they were all asked, they would say that they don't know anything about AIA or the members here and that they voted for you as a favour.

Nothing is emerging about me doing anything as I did absolutely nothing at all, except to clarify some of the falsehoods that you have put forth for your own agenda.

Don't try to twist the facts and don't start making false accusations to try to save face. You played a risky game and you lost. Stop the deflection tactics and the deceptive, ambiguous word games and own it.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:45 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
aussie wrote:I deceived no-one. I asked OzPol people to register, and some of those I asked, did. It is emerging that maybe you have been deceptive with involvement in the creation of those false accounts, and further, it seems to me that you are protesting innocence waaaay too much.
You deceived the people at OzPol and you deceived the people at PA by saying that the OzPol members would not post here until the current Admin was removed. It's relatively certain that, if they were all asked, they would say that they don't know anything about AIA or the members here and that they voted for you as a favour.

Nothing is emerging about me doing anything as I did absolutely nothing at all, except to clarify some of the falsehoods that you have put forth for your own agenda.

Don't try to twist the facts and don't start making false accusations to try to save face. You played a risky game and you lost. Stop the deflection tactics and the deceptive, ambiguous word games and own it.
All that is just sheer twaddle. I know what I posted and what I said in my requests to OzPol Members to register here. You never will. I have no 'face' to save. Neither do you, but for far different reasons. I played an open game. I asked genuine OzPol people to register, and they did.....months ago. Not one risk. And all of them saw (or will soon see) what AiA posted and what skippy posted at OzPol. You insult them all with your need to protect yourself from what you know happened.....perhaps with your very active involvement despite your claim "I did absolutely nothing at all," when there you are at OxPol and here stupidly trying to suggest I would attempt to sink my own campaign.

Idiot is as idiot does.

Like I said, you protest too much.
...deceived the people at PA by saying that the OzPol members would not post here until the current Admin was removed.
No deception. They are still not posting here, so what better proof do you want? skippy is just a yes man Uncle Tom for AiA. Hence we have seen no action against that Moderator who edited NOIQ's post. There is the proof of that.

Rorschach

Post by Rorschach » Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:08 am

yet you never did start that thread I asked you too to prove your "innocence" did you? :rofl :rofl :rofl
DOLT - A person who is stupid and entirely tedious at the same time, like bwian. Oblivious to their own mental incapacity. On IGNORE - Warrior, mellie, Nom De Plume, FLEKTARD

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:01 am

aussie wrote:You insult them all with your need to protect yourself from what you know happened.....perhaps with your very active involvement despite your claim "I did absolutely nothing at all," when there you are at OxPol and here stupidly trying to suggest I would attempt to sink my own campaign.
How am I, or have I, insulted any OzPol members? I have openly said many times that I thought most of the OzPol registrants were genuine. I have also said that I hoped that some would stay and participate here which would, in turn, entitle them to a vote next time around. Why would they be insulted by this? Is this your new ploy? PM them all and tell them how I, and other members, are "insulting" them?
aussie wrote:Idiot is as idiot does.
Indeed.
aussie wrote:Like I said, you protest too much
What I am protesting are your deceptions. You twist and evade constantly. Then you delusionally see things that you think are "emerging" and try to always lay blame elsewhere other than where it originates. You. The truth was told at OzPol and you did as expected. Blamed everyone who dared question your honesty.
aussie wrote:Idiot is as idiot does.
Indeed.
aussie wrote:They are still not posting here, so what better proof do you want?
No doubt your plan was to PM them all relentlessly and ask them to post here after your "landslide win". Their absence here is proof of nothing. It is particularly not proof of all those claims you made about how they would never post here under AIA and until most of us lowly "turds" had been cleaned out by your "good" self.