A Short History of Political Animal

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Super Nova

Re: A History of Political Animal

Post by Super Nova » Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:11 pm

lisa jones wrote: Quite simply, because you have never in your entire so called period/s of administering this forum ever bothered to uphold your responsibilities as such.

In fact, you yourself have recurringly participated in, condoned and encouraged the multi trolling and sharing of nics that's gone on. And as if that isn't enough, you have seen fit to ban members who have dared to report online violations to you because you have much to hide yourself. In fact .. that is why you had to quickly delete all your past logs under your other AiA nic .. just before Aussie became Admin.

*** Bump for the AiA turd who thinks the truth is crap .. and who is unable to answer any real questions put to him.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:04 am

Still trolling under one of your many multi troll ids eh Filthy Forger??
Last edited by lisa jones on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:06 am

lisa jones wrote:
lisa jones wrote:
AiA in Atlanta wrote: Never in the year I have been admin have I had reason to check an IP yet with your and your mods it was an almost daily occurrence. Why is that?
Quite simply, because you have never in your entire so called period/s of administering this forum ever bothered to uphold your responsibilities as such.

In fact, you yourself have recurringly participated in, condoned and encouraged the multi trolling and sharing of nics that's gone on. And as if that isn't enough, you have seen fit to ban members who have dared to report online violations to you because you have much to hide yourself. In fact .. that is why you had to quickly delete all your past logs under your other AiA nic .. just before Aussie became Admin.

*** Bump for the AiA turd who thinks the truth is crap .. and who is unable to answer any real questions put to him and refuses to act on reports.
Image[/quote]
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:16 am

Still trolling after me with your same spamming BS eh Flthy Forger??
Last edited by lisa jones on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Super Nova

Post by Super Nova » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:17 am

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:18 am

^^^^^^ Haven't we read all this before?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:19 am

Yes .. indeed. BULLSHIT is all you read. Then again .. you blend in so well with it.
Last edited by lisa jones on Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 am

^^^^^^ Haven't we read all this before?

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:21 am

AiA in Atlanta wrote:^^^^^^ Haven't we read all this before?

I don't read it and, whilst I am all for free speech, spam is damned annoying to wade through

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:26 am

lisa jones wrote:***** I posted this last night and the night before that.
lisa jones wrote:Bump for Aussie
lisa jones wrote:Aussie

My husband and I have been through this process (on another site). The perpetrator in question was subsequently arrested and dealt with under law. The forum in question was closed down.

1) The onus is on the filthy pervert who sends you the filth to abide by the law.

2) The legal issue for FD (and thus AiA and co multi trolls) is that you may only put someone on ignore AFTER they have sent you the harassing explicit filth in the way that we've seen NOIQ do and brag on about for weeks now. In other words, the offense has already been committed before you can attempt to protect yourself.

3) The other legal spot of bother for FD .. is that if and when reports are made via the direct PM report facility (which means no screen shots are required as the forum owner/admin and mods can directly access said filthy PMs) .. oh and BTW .. this can be proven in court ( by various means which I won't go into here right now) .. why is it that these people esp AiA .. have failed to act on such reports and indeed have posted so as to make it APPEAR AS THOUGH NO REPORTS have never taken place at all?
My husband just reported yet another filthy and misogynistic PM by that filthy pervert NOIQ .. again by pressing the direct reporting facility which means no screen shot is required in order for the Owner/Admin/Mod team to directly view and act on the PM as it has been received.

He has also screen printed the offending message and pic to report it directly onto another authority.
Footnote : Despite the best efforts of the Super Forger troll to bury this .. I would like this Forum's Owner/Admin/Mods to see this post AND also check their reports for tonight. In the reports made ( and in the same manner as all previous times such direct reports have been made ) .. my husband and I have requested feedback into what action will be undertaken by the Forum Owner/Admin/Mods. We note that last time we requested this, the resultant action was that Aussie and I were banned for reporting and trying to have the matter dealt with whilst NOIQ was sitting on here bragging in his actual posts about the content of his PM's as well as bragging about how he is hiding behind 7 proxies so that the authorities are unable to find him.

****** Bump for FD, AiA and Mods.

****** I'm still waiting for you to answer my recent PM's and reports.
*** Bump for the turd AiA who cant be bothered with administering this forum and is unable to answer questions put to him in relation to reports which have been made DIRECTLY TO HIM.