What made you SMILE today :)

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Super Nova

Re: What made you SMILE today :)

Post by Super Nova » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Those who were bullied and myself never became bullies. We just learned notthe take shit and stand up for ourselves.

The risk of this guy being a bully is low. It is not in his nature clearly or he would have addressed this issue well before now.
Always remember what you post, send or do on the internet is not private and you are responsible.

Pastafarian

Post by Pastafarian » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:21 pm

Super Nova wrote:Those who were bullied and myself never became bullies. We just learned notthe take shit and stand up for ourselves.

The risk of this guy being a bully is low. It is not in his nature clearly or he would have addressed this issue well before now.

To be honest, the video shows only a few minutes, we only have anecdotes about how hes been bullied.
The Mayans predicted the end of the world in December 2012, but they didn't see the Spanish coming

Pastafarian

Post by Pastafarian » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:27 pm

Oh spare me the dogooders, and the all knowing dick heads. On what basis can you assert that because porker (who obviously has a high tolerance level) apparently finally hit back while being attacked, he will thus not become a bully?
The Mayans predicted the end of the world in December 2012, but they didn't see the Spanish coming

Ned Kelly

Post by Ned Kelly » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Nothing apparent about it, bender. I saw him stand there, and take the dweed's taunts by way of pathetic pussy punches. Eventually he has concluded......'Fuck you dweeb, cop this,' and he took control of his destiny.

More power to his body slams!

Pastafarian

Post by Pastafarian » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:37 pm

Ned Kelly wrote:Nothing apparent about it, bender. I saw him stand there, and take the dweed's taunts by way of pathetic pussy punches. Eventually he has concluded......'Fuck you dweeb, cop this,' and he took control of his destiny.

More power to his body slams!

I agree there was bullying in the video. However we have nothing other than anecdote, to suggest what happened outside the video.

I'm not having a go at the response, I'm having a go at the scale of the response. He damn near killed the kid, he needs to learn that if he is going to retaliate to bullying, that he needs to have more control.

Ned Kelly

Post by Ned Kelly » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:41 pm

He was completely in control. He picked the dweeb up and threw him down, face to the ground, allowing the dweeb to control the fall with his hands.

More power to his body slam.

Bender, did you know that the dweeb's Mother endorsed the action of the porker?

;)

Pastafarian

Post by Pastafarian » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Ned Kelly wrote:He was completely in control. He picked the dweeb up and threw him down, face to the ground, allowing the dweeb to control the fall with his hands.

More power to his body slam.

Bender, did you know that the dweeb's Mother endorsed the action of the porker?

;)

Thats fucking rubbish. He was nowhere near in control. I don't give a shit what the dweebs mum says, shes probably as big a moron as her son.

The fact is the kid was lucky.

Pastafarian

Post by Pastafarian » Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:47 pm

If the kid was genuinely in control, he would have landed the kid flat on as back. Not tilted towards his head.

Ned Kelly

Post by Ned Kelly » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Pastafarian wrote:If the kid was genuinely in control, he would have landed the kid flat on as back. Not tilted towards his head.

Whatever, Bender. I reckon it was safer face down.

I challenge you to find anyone whose first reaction when saw that video was not a huge laugh at the expense of the dweeb.

More power to porker's body slam!

boxy

Post by boxy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:34 pm

Obviously this was a continuation of a history of bullying. This kid was set up by older bullies, and they recruited a younger kid wanting "in" to thier bully circle. They dared the wannabe to pick a fight with the target. This is obvious because there was someone there videoing it, and once the brat got faceplanted, another older guy came in to try to reasert their superiority over the target. Funnily, he was shoved out of the way by a girl supporter of the target, but no doubt, dominance will be reasserted in short order.

I agree, he's unlikely to become a bully himself, however peer pressure is a bitch, and it's not out of the question.
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."