What made you SMILE today :)

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Pastafarian

Re: What made you SMILE today :)

Post by Pastafarian » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:35 pm

Ned Kelly wrote:
Pastafarian wrote:If the kid was genuinely in control, he would have landed the kid flat on as back. Not tilted towards his head.

Whatever, Bender. I reckon it was safer face down.

I challenge you to find anyone whose first reaction when saw that video was not a huge laugh at the expense of the dweeb.

More power to porker's body slam!

Even I laughed, but then I thought about it.
The Mayans predicted the end of the world in December 2012, but they didn't see the Spanish coming

boxy

Post by boxy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:44 pm

Home video shows are successful because of our tendancy to laugh first, and consider the consequences later.

Doesn't mean that it's safe for the toddler to smack his father in the family jewels with a golf club... damn funny though 8-)
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

Ned Kelly

Post by Ned Kelly » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Home video shows are successful because of our tendancy to laugh first, and consider the consequences later.
I am still laughing with pride in the porker who had the guts to physically deal with the dweeb.

That is how you deal with a bully, every time.

Sometimes you might fail, but you will be admired for having the balls to stick it up 'em. Further the bully dweeb will learn that you will give it to him, even if you don't always succeed. The bully dweed needs to know he does not ever get a free hit on you.

If you just sit there and take it, the more you'll get.

More power to his body slam!

;)

IQS.RLOW

Post by IQS.RLOW » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:53 pm

It's obvious to see who was the whipping boy at school.

History repeats itself, eh Arrrssssiiieee? :lol:
Quote by Aussie: I was a long term dead beat, wife abusing, drunk, black Muslim, on the dole for decades prison escapee having been convicted of paedophilia

boxy

Post by boxy » Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:27 pm

Ned Kelly wrote:
I am still laughing with pride in the porker who had the guts to physically deal with the dweeb.

Sometimes you might fail, but you will be admired for having the balls to stick it up 'em. Further the bully dweeb will learn that you will give it to him, even if you don't always succeed. The bully dweed needs to know he does not ever get a free hit on you.

;)
Non sequitur fail?
"But you will run your fluffy bunny mouth at me. And I will take it, to play poker."

AiA in Atlanta

Post by AiA in Atlanta » Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:45 am

Ned Kelly wrote:

;)
While I was glad to see the bully get what he deserved I couldn't help but think of a 2nd cousin of mine who was bullied and whose father spent lots of money on martial arts lessons to teach him how to fight. All these years later it is clear that it was his father who was who was the real bully and the son should have given this father a body slam. But he didn't and now he is a whipped spirit who lives with his mother. His brother, on the other hand, stood up to his father and kicked his ass one day and is now a successful attorney. Would imagine there are other issues with this bullied kid in the video as well. They both may need help.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:41 am

Hmmm heavy topic ...

C'mon guys .. can we lighten up a tad? Smile even?

It's the weekend (and that's gotta be a good thing .. right?)
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Had a beautiful and relaxing lunch with my sister today .. and we did some shopping together afterwards.

Tis always good to catch up. Seems I'm going to be an aunt again :)
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Pastafarian

Post by Pastafarian » Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Boobs make smile.
The Mayans predicted the end of the world in December 2012, but they didn't see the Spanish coming

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 am

The beautiful rain .. making everything GREEN again in the front and back garden.

The gardens are looking nice in our street atm .. and it's good to be given a break from watering every now and again ( looks at her current Sydney Water bill of $600 and thinks wtf ).