REFERENDUM WILL MAKE AUSSIE DICTATOR

Discuss any News, Current Events, Crimes
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
Jovial Monk

Re: REFERENDUM WILL MAKE AUSSIE DICTATOR

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat May 14, 2011 12:09 pm

mantra wrote:FD - if you read this - this forum isn't welcoming to other members. Aussie or Annie/Monk have been in there hacking accounts and testing them out.

Someone was using my membership early this morning and before anyone says this can't be done - it's happened here before and not just with me. I received an email not long ago giving me the details of another members account of which I notified you. It's not hard for a moderator or admin to redirect a member's password to their own email temporarily.
There is no Annie/Monk

I doubt anyone has been hacking accounts. If someone was using your membership (not possible unless you have a really guessable password) then your set up at home has been hacked again. Mods and Admins cannot access your password.

Who keeps filling your head with this nonsense, Mantra? Whoever it is they are making you look like an idiot!

mantra

Post by mantra » Sat May 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Bulldust.

If an admin wants to there are ways he/she can access the PM's of others - I just told you, you idiot that I was sent an email with a member's password. It's just that a decent admin doesn't do it. As soon as I get confirmation from Shared Puppet that she wasn't using the account today - my screenshots are going across to fD.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat May 14, 2011 12:20 pm

mantra wrote:Bulldust.

If an admin wants to there are ways he/she can access the PM's of others - I just told you, you idiot that I was sent an email with a member's password. It's just that a decent admin doesn't do it. As soon as I get confirmation from Shared Puppet that she wasn't using the account today - my screenshots are going across to fD.
The only way, very illegal, would be for an Admin to guess your password—that is much, much more IQ’s thing than Aussie’s and you know it—ask skippy if you don’t. Since Aussie has made requirements for new passwords more strict I doubt he is into hacking accounts, as always, that is sneaky, dweeby, slimy IQ’s way.

Who sent you the email?

As well as taking screenshots use the File menu of your browser to Save page as HTML/Save Page as. . or however your browser words it.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat May 14, 2011 3:29 pm

By the way, Mantra, and I mean this very seriously, since you think someone used your account, like you said happened on my board I hope you have contacted your ISP and informed him someone is tampering with your account there? Do you still have that unsecured wifi set up?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat May 14, 2011 3:30 pm

Just when I thought I'd seen it all. What a frigging joke this topic is!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Rainbow Moonlight

Post by Rainbow Moonlight » Sat May 14, 2011 4:08 pm

Aussie says freediver's ip is one of those on the shared puppet account posts. What does that mean to you Mantra?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat May 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Rainbow Moonlight wrote:Aussie says freediver's ip is one of those on the shared puppet account posts. What does that mean to you Mantra?
You know .. I find that quite disturbing. Why would FD be on here with a fake id FFS????
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat May 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Rainbow Moonlight wrote:Aussie says freediver's ip is one of those on the shared puppet account posts. What does that mean to you Mantra?
Wrong, ele. The nick was 'freeloader' not freediver.

mantra

Post by mantra » Sat May 14, 2011 4:38 pm

Since when was it against the rules to have a barely used puppet account (the nick states the obvious) shared with other members? It hasn't been used for regular posting or voting?

You are the soul of indiscrepancy Aussie and you have just proved that memberships are no longer private on this forum. I've used it for a couple of messages (which you've probably checked out by now) and maybe made 2 posts at least a year ago with it.

You allow Monk to have his alter ego socks all over the place - yet invade the privacy of some members.

You had no right to do that. Leave the membership the way it is. It's not hurting anyone or is it you just want to find out what members I've shared it with? The answer to that is - none of your business.

You can't read IP's either.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat May 14, 2011 4:42 pm

mantra wrote:Since when was it against the rules to have a barely used puppet account (the nick states the obvious) shared with other members? It hasn't been used for regular posting or voting?

You are the soul of indiscrepancy Aussie and you have just proved that memberships are no longer private on this forum. I've used it for a couple of emails (which you've probably checked out by now) and maybe made 2 posts at least a year ago with it.

You allow Monk to have his alter ego socks all over the place - yet invade the privacy of some members.

You had no right to do that. Leave the membership the way it is. It's not hurting anyone or is it you just want to find out what members I've shared it with? The answer to that is - none of your business.
The 'membership' is staying as it is, and I have no idea why you would suggest otherwise.

It sure is my business when you are making serious allegations about security here. I have not invaded any account.