REFERENDUM WILL MAKE AUSSIE DICTATOR

Discuss any News, Current Events and Crime topics here
Forum rules
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever. Random guest posting.
lisa jones

Re: REFERENDUM WILL MAKE AUSSIE DICTATOR

Post by lisa jones » Sat May 14, 2011 4:44 pm

It's even MORE serious when these allegations are false and thus attempt to sabotage this forum!
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

mantra

Post by mantra » Sat May 14, 2011 4:48 pm

Aussie - learn to read IP's before you accuse others of being involved! I know who the membership is shared with and it isn't the person who tested it out with messages this morning.
It's even MORE serious when these allegations are false and thus attempt to sabotage this forum!
Why don't you butt out of something that isn't any of your business you idiot. The forum is already sabotaged but you're too stupid to see it.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat May 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Excuse me! How dare you to tell me to butt out of a forum I regularly post in???

How about YOU start answering a few questions about the shitful and disgusting lies you've been posting on here!

Tell you what Mantra .. you and Mellie have seriously gone too far this time!

Even Blind Freddy can see you have attempted to sabotage this forum by posting a series of guttter rat lies.

And your latest STUNT has been a pathetic and deliberate attempt to do just that!
Last edited by lisa jones on Sat May 14, 2011 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat May 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Aussie - learn to read IP's before you accuse others of being involved! I know who the membership is shared with and it isn't the person who tested it out with messages this morning.
So.....do I understand that to mean that you have now received confirmation that an authorized person used the Shared Puppet account this morning?

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat May 14, 2011 4:57 pm

She and Mellie are furiously IMing using another forum's IM service to try and work out how to get out of this.

That is why Mellie has logged off and isn't posting.

Heaps of us have seen all this at the hand of MAD MELLIE MANY TIMES BEFORE ON YAHOO.

mantra

Post by mantra » Sat May 14, 2011 5:06 pm

Aussie wrote:
So.....do I understand that to mean that you have now received confirmation that an authorized person used the Shared Puppet account this morning?
No - it doesn't mean that. I've heard nothing. What I do know is that the PM's sent to me this morning weren't by any of the people sharing the "Shared Puppet" membership. I

mantra

Post by mantra » Sat May 14, 2011 5:07 pm

lisa jones wrote:Excuse me! How dare you to tell me to butt out of a forum I regularly post in???

How about YOU start answering a few questions about the shitful and disgusting lies you've been posting on here!

Tell you what Mantra .. you and Mellie have seriously gone too far this time!

Even Blind Freddy can see you have attempted to sabotage this forum by posting a series of guttter rat lies.

And your latest STUNT has been a pathetic and deliberate attempt to do just that!
Shut up. You're a drongo - nothing more.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat May 14, 2011 5:09 pm

Stop IMing with MAD MELLIE using another forum's IM service Mantra and cough up the "proof"!

Or hasn't Mellie manufactured it yet? Pfft!

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Sat May 14, 2011 5:11 pm

mantra wrote:
Aussie wrote:
No - it doesn't mean that. I've heard nothing. What I do know is that the PM's sent to me this morning weren't by any of the people sharing the "Shared Puppet" membership. I
mantra....explain this with some clear and unambiguous details please.

Jovial Monk

Post by Jovial Monk » Sat May 14, 2011 5:15 pm

The other people sharing SP are DT and IQ I bet? And why wouldn’t they use a sock to fool you, Mantra? Some people are making serious assaults on your sanity, but it isn’t the people here.