Use of the term Sewer to refer to FDs PA Members

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
Bobby

Re: Use of the term Sewer to refer to FDs PA Members

Post by Bobby » Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:46 pm

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Oct 04, 2021 6:58 pm

How anyone could come back to OzPol after seeing their name was specifically referred to by OzPol's Forum Owner in the revised OzPol Forum Rules .... says it all.

And in actual posts.....refer above screenshot by PA's Admin.

ANY normal AND sane person would get the hint and post elsewhere.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:09 pm

By OzPol's Forum OWNER.....

* Do not join Monk's forum if you value your privacy. He is a known and unrepentant doxxer.

*If Aussie or anyone else asks you for your login details here, at PA, or anywhere else, do not give it to him. It puts yours and everyone else's privacy at risk.

^^^ Talk about exposing dangerous online predators! Well done Freediver 👍
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:21 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 7:09 pm
By OzPol's Forum OWNER.....

* Do not join Monk's forum if you value your privacy. He is a known and unrepentant doxxer.

*If Aussie or anyone else asks you for your login details here, at PA, or anywhere else, do not give it to him. It puts yours and everyone else's privacy at risk.

^^^ Talk about exposing dangerous online predators! Well done Freediver 👍
More screen shots:

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:14 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 12:08 pm
Bobby wrote:
Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:06 am
I am putting this post back which I previously removed.
lisa jones wrote:
Sun Oct 03, 2021 8:33 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 3:28 pm
I had a friend when I was young whose family was Italian. His dad spoke excellent English and his mum's English was ok but broken. She'd get letters in the mail while the dad was at work demanding money for this or that and she'd pay it. The dad and sons didn't find out for years and God knows how much money she'd sent people.

Immigrants are a different class now and often the ones demanding the money.

The internet has just made it easier for the scam artists.

Which is probably why Freediver added so many new rules over at OzPol warning us about a few particular scam artists who unfortunately post there.
Nothing in that post warrants censorship.
Of course it doesn't warrant censorship!

If anything .... it needs to be widely available for everyone to see!

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:15 am

By the Mad Monk over at OzPol
PRIVACY AND SECURITY

I would like to take this opportunity to give people a reminder about their rights and responsibilities regarding privacy:

You are responsible for your own privacy. We can ban people for posting your personal information and stalking you, but we cannot actually prevent it from happening. So don’t post personal information about yourself here, someone will end up tracking you down. This will be your fault.

Do not join either of Freedivers forums if you value your privacy.

FD pays only lip service to protecting your privacy and personal information. I am serious about this: I was doxxed including photos from a homebrew website. The photos were passed around to members of the so–called PA there, then I was defamed with use of one of those photos. FD did nothing at all about any of this except to let IQ back into OzPol! A reward?

So NEVER give out the name of your town or suburb, state or capital city or “rural Qld” etc is enough.

The danger is mainly or solely from members of FD’s two forums. (We have suffered a hacking attack of the server on which this forum resided at the time, and such attacks are always possible but do not tend to harvest personal details.)

I have changed members’ posts to make their location vague but I may not see all such occurrences.

One member of FD’s website by the name of IQ, and others, are particularly keen doxxers. I cannot prevent him/them from reading the open forums here—up to you! IQ is supposed to have been away from FD’s website—maybe.
My response to this BS?

😂🤣😆

You do realise that you can't take your own advice ffs!

No of course you don't!

You're too far gone to see that! Toooo farrrr gone! [/quote]

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:54 pm

Sewer: A person or thing that sews. “Sewer” is the proper term to call someone who sews. However, many people do not like the name because the same spelling also refers to a city's plumbing system.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:15 pm

Redneck wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:56 pm
I have had a gutfull of Monks ratbags referring to this forum and its members as the sewer, sewer rats etc!

So I have banned the terms use on the Toolshed Board over at OP

Any further use of the term Sewer to refer to freedivers PA or its members will attract a permanent ban on this board!

Examples: The Sewer . Sewer Rats etc.

No warnings!

----------------------------

Smart arse replies will be deleted!
Please advise me if you see it being used on there!

Bobby you might like to add the rule to your board

I would rather it be added to the swear filter than have to police it myself but I dont have those privileges.
The only sewer on the Internet is ANY PLACE where The Arse is. Don't believe me? Here take a look at this misogynistic filth!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:19 pm

Here's some more misogynistic filth by The Arse and/or his co troll buddy from Monk's forum Gweggy aka North. The Jim multi troll id is definitely Gweggy plus another. He played these games on Yahoo sooo many times. He was one of the most hated guys there. He also used to confuse his screens and end up answering himself which was hilarious to watch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:44 pm

Screenshots are a wonderful thing.
You can send them to all sorts of places.
No one is above the law. And some people are yet to realise they can and will lose quite a lot because of the filth/abuse they post online and the filth they encourage and support.