OzPol

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Re: OzPol

Post by lisa jones » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:46 am

Redneck wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:28 am
You are better off staying out of that place imo!
Duh!

No one can post at OzPol safely. Not unless they belong to a clucky cyber junkie troll club of gutless unemployed unhinged nutters who think it's fun to hold a forum to ransom.

I took on 5 multi trolls last night for hours. And that was just to give Valkie a break. I couldn't bear the abuse he was needlessly copping.

Not 1 GM around.

FD was MIA.

He's read my PMs to him about it all ( I noticed that this morning ).

And WTF? AiA was sitting in the middle of it all pushing the BS through like some slow sickening colonoscopy procedure.

Anyway...is there a life raft for when (not if) the lights switch off over at OzPol? I daresay PA will also go down too after that happens.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Valkie

Re: Oz Politic

Post by Valkie » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:48 am

Bobby wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 5:05 pm
Valkie wrote:
Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:53 pm
If you enjoy being insulted and attacked by infantile morons.

Ozpol is just the place to go.

But I refuse to be hounded out, so I'll stick it out for the time being.

I have noticed that some are starting to fight back, only to be attacked by multiple troll socks.

At least Aussie has quietened down -
he used to be the main attack dog against women there.
Aussie never really gave me much trouble, just ignore him and he goes away.

The worst over there is that Jim something.
He is constantly posting shite about everything and anything all the time.He has a personal vendetta against me.

Sad little troll
In the real world he would be smacked down so fast his silly mouth wouldn't know what hit it.

His fixation on height indicates that he is probably a short arse.
Looking to try and make himself feel better, sadly his life is a failure and will be forever.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:56 am

Valkie wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:48 am
Bobby wrote:
Valkie wrote:

I have noticed that some are starting to fight back, only to be attacked by multiple troll socks.

He is constantly posting shite about everything and anything all the time.He has a personal vendetta against me.

Sad little troll
In the real world he would be smacked down so fast his silly mouth wouldn't know what hit it.

Looking to try and make himself feel better, sadly his life is a failure and will be forever.

I'm pretty sure that Jim is Greggy -
an overweight sodomite on the dole.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:10 am

I think of him more as a mosquito.

Buzzing around being annoying.
Cant do any real damage,hides when the light comes on and can be smacked down by a child.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:27 pm

I've started a Weekend Plans topic.

I fully expect that topic to be needlessly trolled.

Still....we live in hope 😩
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:37 pm

Notice:

I merged the Ozpol thread from "Entertainment" to this one.
Please - let's have only 1 Ozpol thread on the main board.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:22 pm

Bobby wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:56 am
Valkie wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:48 am
Bobby wrote:
Valkie wrote:

Sad little troll

I'm pretty sure that Jim is Greggy -
an overweight sodomite on the dole.
Greg started the Jim multi troll shared id.

He invited a few others from Monk's site to jump in and use that id too.

Those others include Monk plus John Smith plus Aussie as well as Methra.

This is what Greg used to do on Yahoo. He would troll online under heaps of ids AND when that got a bit too boring for him he'd start a new troll id which he would share with a few others.

It's been well over 15 years now (that I know) and I can honestly say that Greg has well and truly earned a gold medal in the field of "needlessly wasting one's life span".

Methra is just his obedient arse licking side kick. His gimp if you like. On Yahoo she was the most toxic unhinged female there. Only Greg found her sane.

Kinda says it all really. 😂😆🤣

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sat Nov 20, 2021 8:38 am

I just left this over at OzPol as I was finishing my cup of coffee this morning. I'm sure the particular trolls this post addressed will be jumping up and down over it all weekend. 😂🤣😆

"The question regarding poverty in Australia has always fascinated me.

The notion of poverty even existing in Australia with all the generous safety nets provided by our respective Liberal and Labor Governments over so many decades does not need to be asked.

What needs to be resolved first and foremost is this : What is your definition of poverty?

Look around on OzPol for a clue.

The reason behind so much whinging and complaining is because people THINK they are hard done by. They expect a great life sitting around online day in day out ... week in week out ... year in year out ..... decades in fact ... spending hours online as forum cyber junkies. But they're struggling financially. Well duh!

Use your time productively. You're sitting there at home on a computer anyway posting across so many forums under so many ids....and wasting your life and not making any money. Why not use that time working from home on a computer AND getting paid!

So for me ...financial poverty in Australia is a perception. One which is often carelessly thrown around by lazy online cyber addicts to justify their online obsession with virtual existence.

The real poverty in Australia exists in the areas of initiative and using it to get up each morning and make that day count by achieving as many goals as possible so as to make you feel like you've accomplished something your family, children and friends will be proud to see and be encouraged by.

No the real poverty in Australia is in not realising the difference btwn a hand up vs a hand out. And this insidious type of poverty is driven by an entrenched lack of self respect and an attitude of no gratitude.

The decades of energy wasted by the cyber junkies who live on forums 24/7 sitting around online whinging could have been diverted into far more productive areas like setting goals and earning money, earning a living, earning respect."

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:39 am

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:22 pm

Greg started the Jim multi troll shared id.

He invited a few others from Monk's site to jump in and use that id too.

Those others include Monk plus John Smith plus Aussie as well as Methra.

This is what Greg used to do on Yahoo. He would troll online under heaps of ids AND when that got a bit too boring for him he'd start a new troll id which he would share with a few others.

It's been well over 15 years now (that I know) and I can honestly say that Greg has well and truly earned a gold medal in the field of "needlessly wasting one's life span".

Methra is just his obedient arse licking side kick. His gimp if you like. On Yahoo she was the most toxic unhinged female there. Only Greg found her sane.

Kinda says it all really. 😂😆🤣

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl ... 2156/15#16

Who is Jim Lahey?

Could he be a combination of many troll posters sharing
the same logon name and password?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Mon Nov 22, 2021 9:56 am

yesterday -
Greggy admitted he's Jim Lahey over at Monk's dump: