Valkie - you owe me big time lol

Home, Family, Pets, Food, Gardening, Hobbies and General Lifestyle topics.
lisa jones

Valkie - you owe me big time lol

Post by lisa jones » Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:46 am

I side tracked those multi troll arseholes at OzPol tonight thus giving you a well earned break from them.

I have no idea how Greg does it but he was 3 of the ids on tonight. What a pathetic sad git! He was like that on Yahoo. 15 yrs ago 😳
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Valkie

Re: Valkie - you owe me big time lol

Post by Valkie » Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:36 pm

lisa jones wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:46 am
I side tracked those multi troll arseholes at OzPol tonight thus giving you a well earned break from them.

I have no idea how Greg does it but he was 3 of the ids on tonight. What a pathetic sad git! He was like that on Yahoo. 15 yrs ago 😳

Thanks for the help, but I was working all night at the radio base.
Didn't open my computer until this morning.

I don't plan to reply to any off them again.
Let them do tgeir worst, I don't give a crap.
I appear to threaten them, why else would they be so single minded in hounding me out.

I think it's peccar head.
Every post I remind him that he is a liar and watcher from a couple of years back when he made a bet to leave the forum if Trump won the election.
He lost the bet.
Then tried to find all sorts of excuses and reasons why Trump didn't win
But the simple fact is that Trump won and peccar head welched out of the bet.

This is why he is so focussed on hating Trump.
And why he does his best to destroy any thread that even comes close to mentioning Trump in anything but hateful terms.

But, no matter what happens.
Trump won.....peccar lost the bet....he should have left the forum.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:13 pm

Valkie wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 2:36 pm
lisa jones wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:46 am

Thanks for the help, but I was working all night at the radio base.
Didn't open my computer until this morning.

I don't plan to reply to any off them again.
Let them do tgeir worst, I don't give a crap.
I appear to threaten them, why else would they be so single minded in hounding me out.

I think it's peccar head.
Every post I remind him that he is a liar and watcher from a couple of years back when he made a bet to leave the forum if Trump won the election.
He lost the bet.
Then tried to find all sorts of excuses and reasons why Trump didn't win
But the simple fact is that Trump won and peccar head welched out of the bet.

This is why he is so focussed on hating Trump.
And why he does his best to destroy any thread that even comes close to mentioning Trump in anything but hateful terms.

But, no matter what happens.
Trump won.....peccar lost the bet....he should have left the forum.
Greggary used to be a notorious multi troll on Yahoo. He had heaps of ids and he used to talk to himself with them. On some occasions his screens would get confused and that would expose him. As embarrassing as that was...he never left Yahoo. If anything he'd return with even more multi troll flamer ids. He's been a full time cyber junkie online multi troll for well over 15 years now (that I know of). As he's unhinged and fully reliant on existing virtually ....he has no real life. He lives on OzPol and on Monk's site plus a few other sites 24/7. That is all he does. And he uses more than 1 id across these sites too.

Ultimately....he's ripped himself off. At some stage he'll realise that he's wasted a lot of his life span on producing pixels in cyberspace which no one will ever bother remembering.
I would rather die than sell my heart and soul to an online forum Anti Christ like you Monk

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:08 pm

Greggary used to be a notorious multi troll on Yahoo. He had heaps of ids and he used to talk to himself with them. On some occasions his screens would get confused and that would expose him. As embarrassing as that was...he never left Yahoo. If anything he'd return with even more multi troll flamer ids. He's been a full time cyber junkie online multi troll for well over 15 years now (that I know of). As he's unhinged and fully reliant on existing virtually ....he has no real life. He lives on OzPol and on Monk's site plus a few other sites 24/7. That is all he does. And he uses more than 1 id across these sites too.

Ultimately....he's ripped himself off. At some stage he'll realise that he's wasted a lot of his life span on producing pixels in cyberspace which no one will ever bother remembering.
If this is true, it would explain a great deal about his mental state.
Spending so much time trolling, he must be disabled or have some other disability resulting in him being unable to live a real life.

His mental instability is beginning to show.
Using his socks Jim, Aia, kernel and others he has begun so savage attacks as to demonstrably prove he has become even more unhinged.

He fears his exposure, so he attacks anyone who dare oppose him
Note how he distances himself from his socks.
Note how he is currently toning down his comments.
Note how he is less often entering discussion .
This is because he is at his metal wits end, he is fearful of being caught out, he fears exposure though similar syntax and postings.

He will snap eventually.
Either suicide or taken away to la la land.
It's only a matter of time.

Narcissists crave attention
Have no empathy or even respect for others.
They think they deserve ( more respect, attention, consideration) even though they are low achievers or even non-achieve.
They consider themselves better, even though they have done nothing, achieved nothing, are nothing.

Peccarhead is the socks.
His vitriol and attacks are his last ditch effort to stay alive.
He will get worse, but hopefully an aneurysm will take him out sooner than later.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Nov 21, 2021 1:51 am

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl ... 00/283#283

That page there. Read it.

15 years on Yahoo these same 2 malicious trolls have been at it!

15 years (that I know of).

I arrived on Yahoo's forums quite by accident really after following a link which I saw in a news article.

What did I see there?

Exactly what we're seeing at OzPol right now! It's the very same people. Some are using pretty much the same Yahoo ids. Greggary has had literally thousands of them so he's forever inventing new ones. Mothra has had a lot of ids too. But Mothra (or CyberMothra) was her main id. Well actually she had a few main ids lol.

These 2 are quite insane. Both continually bombarded me with PMs on Yahoo and these PMs were very anti Black Orchid who was known by another id on Yahoo.

Relentless PMing I tell you. Forever warning me of Black Orchid and others actually. So I began to post accordingly.

Little did I know that I had stumbled across some God forsaken online war zone. I didn't know who was who and I had no idea re who was telling the truth. To this day I do not know why there were opposing sides on Yahoo.

Ultimately it didn't matter. There were 2 sides and if you were on 1 side then the opposing side would be your enemy. So I eventually decided against both. This meant of course both became my enemies so I posted away hitting back at both.

Looking back I can see now that I should have left Yahoo sooner. It was toxic and beyond unhealthy. The only good thing to come out of it all was this : I met my future husband there. What brought us together was this : we both shared the same views about the toxicity of the place. Some of the posts were hilarious to reflect on. Beyond hilarious. But there were a few serious problematic issues on Yahoo. One of them was Greggary aka heaps of other ids as I said. He saw fit to threaten my husband online and via PM and even made up malicious gossip about me cybersexing him on certain dates and times.

The filthy nature of these allegations are hinted at inside the posts of North even now. On OzPol. He will quietly refer to my vagina/me touching my vagina etc. Look at that link for a clue. He's even written about it in there ffs!

The problem for this long term unemployed cyber junkie sex addicted multi troll was this : my husband knew it was a filthy lie. How? Well as you all know he was once an auditor ie an accountant who checks the work of another accountant so he methodically asked to see the evidence of said cyber sexing exchange. The exchange arrived. But with no dates or time stamps. So as a dutiful auditor he asked for those. Eventually they arrived too.

Mind you I was at my now hubby's place having dinner at the time this was happening so I was watching it all unfold in real life.

The dates and times the alleged cyber sex exchange occurred were on my now hubby's mobile phone screen. He then quietly asked for my mobile phone and he scrolled back to the date and time I was meant to be cyber sexing this North fool and lo and behold my mobile clearly showed I was busy chatting to my now hubby non stop lol.

The lie was exposed and that was the end of that. My now hubby refused to go back onto forums after that incident. It made him realise how filthy, unhinged and toxic guys like North and his ilk really are.

Oh and there was 1 other filthy unhinged toxic female version of North on Yahoo. Cybermothra or Mothra as she is now known. She had heaps of other ids of course. She co trolled with North and his plethora of ids. It was total mayhem.

My husband totally understands that she's too nutty to work at all. What he does not understand is how the woman sitting behind the Mothra id (and all her other ids)...hasn't yet been committed on a permanent basis. She's mentally insane and probably schizophrenic as far as he's concerned.

Greggary aka North aka laugh til you cry aka Jim Lahey aka God knows how many more ids ....is the same. They feed off each other as they play tag team trolling 24/7.

15 years plus....the same shitful online games have been going on by these 2 wasted cyber trolls who will one day realise that all they have to show for being on this planet is nothing but insignificant pixels on some lost web page.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:16 am

From the above link I posted.

(This is typical of North aka Greg aka basically every troll id on OzPol)

"Questions, like, ‘When do I get to see the house with great views of the river’, or… what was it she’d told him? A house with views and a pool… or was it a jacuzzi… or both. In all her chatter, she’d plumb forgot.

She slumped back into the couch and pressed her fingers against her vagina."

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:13 pm

Pecca once again confuses his screens and answers his shared multi troll nic. This is something he did MANY times even on Yahoo. He kept forgetting which ID he was trolling with.

Good work Valkie. Only an unhinged nutter would bother coming back with that Pecca id or Jim Lahey id now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

lisa jones

Post by lisa jones » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:36 pm

https://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl ... 7122014/75

The train wreck is all there.

Note please : Laugh Til You Cry is the id Pecca AND Methra shared to troll before "Jim Lahey" was invented and subsequently shared by everyone at Monk's Manure Mound. One of its main users? Yep..you guessed it Pecca's mole from Yahoo ie Methra.

These people are ALL pushing 60 to 70.

Beyond tragic!