New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Black Orchid

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by Black Orchid » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:05 pm

I thought his daughter in law was Japanese? Anyway, numerous news sources have said the market was selling live Koalas and I don't think looking for the specific word Koala (and not finding it) would negate this at all. So, from all the different sources I have read you got it right, Brian. Here's just one ...
According to the South Morning Chinese Post, the market sold a variety of wild animals from civet cats to porcupines to beavers.

The food menu shows a koala known in Wuhan as a "live tree bears" sold for just NZD$15.
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/20 ... o-eat.html

3 confirmed cases in NSW now with another 4 still undergoing tests.

https://www.thechronicle.com.au/news/ko ... t/3928291/

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world/ch ... ar-BBZdLlT

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... KOALA.html

https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/20 ... o-eat.html
The shocking revelation was made by a Twitter user known as Muyi Xiao. She also uploaded pricing details for the variety of meats that can be purchased at the mart. Based on the list, the koala meat is sold at RMB 70 (RM41). However, it is not known whether the price is for the whole koala or per kilo.
Sad to hear koala meat was selling at 70rmb in Wuhan. 💔 That’s the same amount of $ I used to buy a large pineapple yesterday.

As a result, many have been suggesting that the government come up with a law to control the excessive amount of exotic meats being sold in China. Relating to the Australian bushfire that killed almost 1 billion of wildlife creatures, the fact that the koalas are sold to be consumed will worsen the situation instead.

https://hype.my/2020/181889/australians ... et-market/

https://twitter.com/muyixiao/status/121 ... o-eat.html

Crocodile penis is also apparently on the menu.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:35 pm

I think that what is being forgotten is that Koalas only eat Eucalyptus leaves and only certain varieties of those. They are not native to China and growing them that far north is fairly difficult as the various zoos in China and Japan have experienced. So, these are not necessarily fresh Koalas which are apparently being consumed. I doubt they are frozen Koala meat from Australia as smuggling it out is quite difficult. I suspect that they mean other real types of Bears, rather than Koala "bears". :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Gordon

Post by Gordon » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:35 pm

The koala thing is BS but the truth of what they do is actually worse. They are truly animals.

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:24 pm

Gordon wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:35 pm
The koala thing is BS but the truth of what they do is actually worse. They are truly animals.
Indeed, trying not to hurl at this:

Disgusting moment Chinese man dips still wriggling baby mice in sauce before eating them alive

Culture be damned, they brought this virus upon themselves and I have no sympathy. Thanks to globalism though, now other countries, including our own must bear the consequences.

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:28 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:35 pm
I think that what is being forgotten is that Koalas only eat Eucalyptus leaves and only certain varieties of those. They are not native to China and growing them that far north is fairly difficult as the various zoos in China and Japan have experienced. So, these are not necessarily fresh Koalas which are apparently being consumed. I doubt they are frozen Koala meat from Australia as smuggling it out is quite difficult. I suspect that they mean other real types of Bears, rather than Koala "bears". :roll
someone could be smuggling them out of the top end into Indonesia ? They will last a week without food, plenty of time to get them onto a plate in China,

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:31 pm

The Reboot wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:24 pm
Gordon wrote:

Disgusting moment Chinese man dips still wriggling baby mice in sauce before eating them alive

Culture be damned, they brought this virus upon themselves and I have no sympathy. Thanks to globalism though, now other countries, including our own must bear the consequences.
Agreed and I am SO not going to read/watch that! Collectively the Chinese, in general, are barbaric. How in hell did they end up with 1.4 billion people after decades of the one child policy?

The Reboot

Post by The Reboot » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:36 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:31 pm
The Reboot wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:24 pm
Gordon wrote:

Agreed and I am SO not going to read/watch that! Collectively the Chinese, in general, are barbaric. How in hell did they end up with 1.4 billion people after decades of the one child policy?
That's something I've wondered as well. Maybe they need a "no child" policy. :giggle

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:09 pm

BigP wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:28 pm
brian ross wrote:
someone could be smuggling them out of the top end into Indonesia ? They will last a week without food, plenty of time to get them onto a plate in China,
Harder than you think. :roll

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:17 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:09 pm
BigP wrote:
brian ross wrote:
like cocaine lol

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:54 pm

BigP wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:17 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:09 pm
BigP wrote:
brian ross wrote:
like cocaine lol
Cocaine comes in. Usually in small packets. Koala has to get out, in big packets. :roll