New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
BigP

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by BigP » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:39 am

Texan wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:42 am
I'm donating blood right now. I'll get results for my antibody test in 2 weeks to confirm that I've already had the virus. They'll use my next donation to treat covid patients or make vaccines.

Good on you Tex, I would give blood myself but im on a donor blacklist as I traveled through the UK and Europe during the 80's and 90,s when there was an outbreak of mad cow disease, some people would argue that I probably contracted it :f

Texan

Post by Texan » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:44 am

BigP wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:39 am
Texan wrote:
I'm donating blood right now. I'll get results for my antibody test in 2 weeks to confirm that I've already had the virus. They'll use my next donation to treat covid patients or make vaccines.

Good on you Tex, I would give blood myself but im on a donor blacklist as I traveled through the UK and Europe during the 80's and 90,s when there was an outbreak of mad cow disease, some people would argue that I probably contracted it :f
I guess that's why they asked if I lived in the UK during the 80s. I thought it was all about Aids transmission through their blood supply. I knew a couple who had to raise their mentally challenged grandson because their daughter and son in law died from Aids after she had a blood transfusion in the UK. I guess the Aids thing would have played out by now. Must be the Mad Cow.

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:47 pm

Texan wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:44 am
BigP wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:39 am
Texan wrote:

I guess that's why they asked if I lived in the UK during the 80s. I thought it was all about Aids transmission through their blood supply. I knew a couple who had to raise their mentally challenged grandson because their daughter and son in law died from Aids after she had a blood transfusion in the UK. I guess the Aids thing would have played out by now. Must be the Mad Cow.
They told me it was specifically because of mad cow ""bovine spongiform encephalopathy "" they believe there is a link to the human disorder "" jacobs crutchfield disease"" And they don't believe the risk passes with time , I could wake up one morning dribbling outta both sides of my mouth instead of the one side at present , at least I would be well balanced lol

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:05 pm

BigP wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:47 pm

They told me it was specifically because of mad cow ""bovine spongiform encephalopathy "" they believe there is a link to the human disorder "" jacobs crutchfield disease"" And they don't believe the risk passes with time , I could wake up one morning dribbling outta both sides of my mouth instead of the one side at present , at least I would be well balanced lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creutzfel ... ob_disease

Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD), also known as subacute spongiform encephalopathy or neurocognitive disorder due to prion disease, is a fatal degenerative brain disorder.[4][1] Early symptoms include memory problems, behavioral changes, poor coordination, and visual disturbances.[4] Later symptoms include dementia, involuntary movements, blindness, weakness, and coma.[4] About 70% of people die within a year of diagnosis.[4]

BigP

Post by BigP » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:35 pm

Bobby wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:05 pm
BigP wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:47 pm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Creutzfel ... ob_disease

Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease (CJD), also known as subacute spongiform encephalopathy or neurocognitive disorder due to prion disease, is a fatal degenerative brain disorder.[4][1] Early symptoms include memory problems, behavioral changes, poor coordination, and visual disturbances.[4] Later symptoms include dementia, involuntary movements, blindness, weakness, and coma.[4] About 70% of people die within a year of diagnosis.[4]
And your point is Bob ?

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:21 pm

BigP wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:35 pm

And your point is Bob ?
Work it out yourself. :lol:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:23 pm

Heads up. I think he knows what it is and all about it Bobby lol.

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:35 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:23 pm
Thanks BO. :lol:

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:40 am

Black Orchid wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:23 pm
Hes like having your own personal echo lol

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:32 am

Give the guy a break. I didn't ask for the info, but he was just being informative and not hateful or derogatory in any way. I've been known to share personal details and experiences more than some like. We all have our flaws and we should all be more than willing to overlook unintentional perceived flaws.

If someone threatens or is abusive or calling names, both barrels are acceptable.