New virus from shithole China

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
BigP

Re: New virus from shithole China

Post by BigP » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:05 am

Texan wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:32 am
Give the guy a break. I didn't ask for the info, but he was just being informative and not hateful or derogatory in any way. I've been known to share personal details and experiences more than some like. We all have our flaws and we should all be more than willing to overlook unintentional perceived flaws.

If someone threatens or is abusive or calling names, both barrels are acceptable.
I have no flaws that I am aware of Tex, Im not implying I am perfect, Just pretty damn close to it lol :meet

Texan

Post by Texan » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:26 am

BigP wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:05 am
Texan wrote:
Give the guy a break. I didn't ask for the info, but he was just being informative and not hateful or derogatory in any way. I've been known to share personal details and experiences more than some like. We all have our flaws and we should all be more than willing to overlook unintentional perceived flaws.

If someone threatens or is abusive or calling names, both barrels are acceptable.
I have no flaws that I am aware of Tex, Im not implying I am perfect, Just pretty damn close to it lol :meet
I apologize for stating that you had flaws. Can I put you down for ambiguities? I'm starting a spread sheet.
Last edited by Texan on Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:31 am

Texan wrote:

Bobby is a treasure. Our treasure.

BigP

Post by BigP » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:28 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:31 am
Texan wrote:

Thats being awfully christian of you B ,, :pope

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:39 pm

BigP wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:28 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Texan wrote:

Thats being awfully christian of you B ,, :pope
I'm a benevolent soul. Mostly lol.

Texan

Post by Texan » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:34 pm

I worked with my friend, Robert, all day Thursday. He was planning to go to the hospital to see about treatment for kidney stones after we finished working. (It's a common thing with him.) I just found out today that they admitted him for surgery and he tested positive for the china virus. He still hasn't felt any symptoms. I suspect they will make him wait until he is covid negative before they give him his surgery, unless it clears itself first. He is 29 and in good health otherwise.

I worked with him all day, Thursday, and even took him to lunch. Here's where my immunity gets tested.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Texan wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:34 pm
I worked with my friend, Robert, all day Thursday. He was planning to go to the hospital to see about treatment for kidney stones after we finished working. (It's a common thing with him.) I just found out today that they admitted him for surgery and he tested positive for the china virus. He still hasn't felt any symptoms. I suspect they will make him wait until he is covid negative before they give him his surgery, unless it clears itself first. He is 29 and in good health otherwise.

I worked with him all day, Thursday, and even took him to lunch. Here's where my immunity gets tested.
Maybe you should roll over and meow like most Australians do.... :rofl :rofl :rofl
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

Bobby

Post by Bobby » Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:21 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Texan wrote:

I'm a dream to some - a nightmare to others. :lol:

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sun Dec 20, 2020 2:11 pm

Texan wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:34 pm

Hope you don't get it twice, Tex. It will be interesting to see your results. Do you have to have another test?

BigP

Post by BigP » Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:09 pm

Bobby wrote:
Sun Dec 20, 2020 1:21 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Texan wrote:

I'm a dream to some - a nightmare to others. :lol:
"" a nightmare to others. :lol:""

Im sure there is the odd geek out there intimidated by you lol