Our covid strategies are working

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Juliar

Re: Our covid strategies are working

Post by Juliar » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:14 pm

The optimism of the innocent is amazing.

Another COVID-19 defense - CoQ10!!!!

Decades-old drug in two Australian trials related to Covid-19 but experts urge caution

Health minister Greg Hunt has asked for an urgent briefing on hydroxychloroquine but it has been known to cause heart damage and
toxicity.

But infectious disease experts have warned the drug, hydroxychloroquine, is far from proven as effective in treating Covid-19 and that it could take several months for results to be conclusive. In previous studies for other conditions, hydroxychloroquine has been shown to cause heart damage and toxicity.

On Tuesday Hunt spoke about government support for two trials involving hydroxychloroquine, which is an anti-malarial drug also used to treat autoimmune conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and lupus.

COVID19: ATTENTION EVERYONE – THERE IS A CURE!!!
By Howell Woltz -March 22, 202024886

Covid 19 cure

That’s not good for those who wanted to seize even more power – which is probably why you haven’t heard about it.
President Trump, even surrounded by carriers of Wuhan virus, is not affected. Why? He told us. Hydroxychloroquine. The chief knows the secret, but his ‘advisors’ have it on hold. Why?

FACT- Hydroxychloroquine has been used for malaria – which I contracted 35 years ago in South America – and has been proven effective against the Wuhan virus, which uses a similar mechanism to attack humans.

I have used this amazing drug off and on for decades to prevent relapses – which sometimes were worse than the first bout – but haven’t had a one since learning the secret of Co-Enzyme Q-10 – an analog version of hydroxychloroquine and the other Big Pharma versions derived from it.

The U.S. did not allow it – I think because it was so effective and Big Pharma couldn’t make fortunes off of it (because it already existed) – but it was available in the other countries I lived, including Poland.

The last thing I remember from the first malaria episode was passing out in my office in Port-au-Prince, Haiti in the mid-80s about a week after being in South America buying cotton – and waking up in a hospital in Winston-Salem, North Carolina several days later.

I was flown out strapped to a piece of plywood on freight carrier, Air Haiti, (I was told as I have no recollection of it), but – fortunately – I was one of their larger customers back then and they took good care of me.

Air Haiti only flew to Miami in the U.S. in those days, and I have no idea how I ended up in Baptist Hospital in Winston-Salem from there, or who I have to thank for that.

But I did – and the first face I remember seeing when I awoke was a very harsh North Carolina Judge, Laurie Hutchins – who was then my wife.

She was not pleased – but back to the Wuhan virus.

Read on here

https://richardsonpost.com/howellwoltz/ ... r-covid19/

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:11 pm

Hydroxychloroquine is not on hold. Trump has been touting it for weeks.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:48 pm

Is NSW slipping out of control?
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:59 pm

........... As at 3:00pm on 4 April 2020, there have been 5,548 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Australia. There have been 198 new cases since 3:00pm yesterday. ............
That is the lowest figure I have seen for a while .

https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-a ... se-numbers

We have to do this for months

We can do it

Juliar

Post by Juliar » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:36 pm

And the Greenies are tearing their hair out trying to show a link between their Climate Change SCAM and COVID-19. Image

So far, all they have achieved, is to get infected!!! Image

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:24 pm

................ Status as at 05 April 2020
Queensland has 9 new confirmed cases of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) raising the state total to 907. ..................
https://www.qld.gov.au/health/condition ... ing-alerts

Congratulations Queensland.
Take a bow, pat yourself on the back.
Keep your physical distance and wash your hands .

This is the best news I have read all year.

billy the kid

Post by billy the kid » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:11 pm

9 in Qld
Only 17 in WA
Maybe there is now room for optimism..... :thumb
To discover those who rule over you, first discover those who you cannot criticize...Voltaire
Its coming...the rest of the world versus islam....or is it here already...

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Sun Apr 05, 2020 7:27 pm

billy the kid wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:11 pm
9 in Qld
Only 17 in WA
Maybe there is now room for optimism..... :thumb
Yes.
We can do what is required

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:06 pm

Phew
........... As at 3:00pm on 7 April 2020, there have been 5,908 confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Australia. There have been 113 new cases since 3:00pm yesterday. .......
We can do this. We have to. We have to for a long time.
We can.

https://www.health.gov.au/news/health-a ... se-numbers

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:08 pm

The curve is definitely flattening but we will need to keep this up for some time. Gladys is saying NSW will follow social distancing until there is a vaccine. That could be a long time :shock: