Coronavirus - Will the US end up being the basket case

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
DreamRyder

Re: Coronavirus - Will the US end up being the basket case

Post by DreamRyder » Sat May 09, 2020 9:41 am

brian ross wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 12:03 am
I understand the majority of Americans are backing prolonging the lock down. What does that do your arguments? Mmmm? :rofl
Because you show no references for what you claim, it does 2 things.......It tells me you believe in imaginary polls,& that you have no valid arguments whatsoever. Image Image
..............Arguing with people who have lost all sense of reason is like administering medicine to the dead

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat May 09, 2020 11:04 am

DreamRyder wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 9:41 am
brian ross wrote:
I understand the majority of Americans are backing prolonging the lock down. What does that do your arguments? Mmmm? :rofl
Because you show no references for what you claim, it does 2 things.......It tells me you believe in imaginary polls,& that you have no valid arguments whatsoever. Image Image
Although the first is also correct, it's called trolling :thumb

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat May 09, 2020 2:59 pm

DreamRyder wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Because you show no references for what you claim, it does 2 things.......It tells me you believe in imaginary polls,& that you have no valid arguments whatsoever.
Says a poster who didn't put in any references for what he claimed... Tsk, tsk, hoist on your own petard. :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat May 09, 2020 3:08 pm

brian ross wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:59 pm
DreamRyder wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Because you show no references for what you claim, it does 2 things.......It tells me you believe in imaginary polls,& that you have no valid arguments whatsoever.
Says a poster who didn't put in any references for what he claimed... Tsk, tsk, hoist on your own petard. :roll :roll
Maybe he has more personal knowledge than you do, Brian. Your hate of all things America and American clouds your brain. You made the first claim ...
So back it up!

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Sat May 09, 2020 5:28 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 3:08 pm
brian ross wrote:
Sat May 09, 2020 2:59 pm
DreamRyder wrote:
brian ross wrote:
Maybe he has more personal knowledge than you do, Brian. Your hate of all things America and American clouds your brain. You made the first claim ...
He has yet to display it, if he has. I don't hate America or Americans. I am critical of them. Criticism which appears to get your goat for some reason, Black Orchid. I don't worship at their feet, nor do I view el Presidente' Trump as the messiah. :roll
So back it up!
When he backs up his claims that most Americans prefer infection over a minor loss of liberty, Black Orchid. Lets play fair for a change, hey? :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Sat May 09, 2020 5:35 pm

No Brian. You make rash claims and it's time you backed them up but wait ... you can't.

Redneck

Post by Redneck » Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:54 am

108,000 dead in the USA and Trump hasnt met with Dr Fauci in two weeks

1134 dead in the last day

Obviously no votes in being a leader in handling the Coronavirus Pandemic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the most prominent members of the White House coronavirus task force, said on Monday that he has not spoken to or met with President Donald Trump in two weeks.

Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, added that that his contact with the President has become much less frequent.
Their last interaction was May 18, when Trump invited Fauci to provide medical context during a teleconference with the nation's governors. The Task Force last met on May 28 and last held a White House press briefing on May 22.

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/06/01/poli ... index.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

America's seniors ebb away from Trump as coronavirus response disappoints
The country’s most reliable voting bloc are also the most vulnerable to the virus, which looks to be benefiting Biden

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... tion-older