Five Eyes Expose China's CV Coverup

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Black Orchid

Re: Five Eyes Expose China's CV Coverup

Post by Black Orchid » Mon May 11, 2020 5:22 pm

northofnorth wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 9:06 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 7:48 pm
I'm not so sure the CCP would even bother with Tedros once he outlives his usefulness. I think the collapse of the CCP is getting closer but Xi Jinping is a sleazy character and may not be as overt as his past comrades but could be even more slyly lethal in his control as he has his fingers in world organisations.
Yes... Also I think the west is not so concerned about the collapse of the CCP per se, but what will follow...

China will almost certainly fragment. Tibet and the other western provinces are going to want independence. Hong Kong for sure. Others may follow...

The western Muslim provinces will be a hotbed of Islamic fury at how they've been treated under the CCP which will be quickly exploited by middle eastern Islamists...

I'm betting the EU, the US, the UK and the rest of the democratic world will be thinking hard about how to plan their way through a post-CCP China...

Can't see Taiwan being able to hold it together on behalf of the mainland Chinese to create a Chinese 'Commonwealth'... Some of the internal ethnicities in China might even hate the idea of being called Chinese, particularly when the crimes of the CCP are finally exposed.
Yes China will definitely eventually fragment and when this pandemic dies down the world will treat China very differently.

Most countries will treat China with extreme caution and will not likely want China to be their main supplier of any sort of medical equipment nor their pharmaceuticals.

"Build it where it's cheapest" will be a thing of the past and will hurt China badly. China loves to try to showcase the 'superiority" of their authoritarian and totalitarian leadership in trying to oust the US as the global leader.

Their lies and deceit have only succeeded in making them a global pariah in which they place their own fight for power above anything and everything else. Hundreds of thousands of people have died and the world has been launched into a global recession.

I wouldn't like to be China coming out the other side of this.

Tibet and Hong Kong will definitely want to disengage from communist clutches and I hate to think what will happen in the Muslim provinces. Retaliation and retribution for sure.

Black Orchid

Re: Five Eyes Expose China's CV Coverup

Post by Black Orchid » Mon May 11, 2020 5:43 pm

northofnorth wrote:
Sun May 10, 2020 12:27 pm
northofnorth wrote:
Fri May 08, 2020 4:41 am
Black Orchid wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 11:49 am
northofnorth wrote:
Wed May 06, 2020 9:25 pm

More food for thought... The speed at which the CCP had isolated the virus and its genome is impossible...

The CCP would needed to have started in early December 2019 to have had enough information on the virus identified, verified and available for analysis...

The whole bat-to-pangolin-to-human story was just that... A half-witted attempt to create a narrative deflecting from an accidental outbreak starting at the Wuhan Institute of Virology...

This reveals the true underbelly of the CCP and all totalitarian regimes (apart from the fact that most of their own people would hang them all tomorrow, given the chance), they are used to spinning whatever line they want and threaten, 'disappear', jail and murder anyone who disagrees...

Xi Xinping would not be enduring the derision that a democratic leader would face if put in the same position...

The CCP deserves far worse than derision for what they've done to the world.
Couldn't agree more. This dates back to November that we know of.

I would give them a slight bit of slack if they were only trying to save face but that's not the case. The CCP were not only deceptive, they refused outside help and knowingly and wilfully allowed millions of Chinese to travel outside the country whilst locking down Beijing and Shanghai.

They are a threat to all mankind and I hope they get chopped off at the knees once and for all. Maybe if the rest of the world act against them their people will finish them off.
Yes... November 2019 that we know of (@Brian... FYI... There's 12 months in a year).

Wuhan has a population of nearly 12 million...

Just speculation, of course (@Brian), but 'patient 0' could have been infected even before November...

Maybe its possible that it started much earlier, with doctors treating elderly patients for pneumonia... Some recovered, some didn't... In a society where reporting bad news to the authorities can be (as we've seen) ... let's say 'bad for your health'! Then there'd be the 'asymptomatics', the carriers...

It was only the courage of Dr Li Wenliang that we all got to hear about it when we did... And not before the CCP put the screws on him and virtually destroyed his career... And then he died... And then China's 'bat woman' Shi Zhengli 'disappears' and now is considered 'missing'... Missing what, I wonder, her life?

What if these human garbage (the CCP) had got the 'word from the street' as early as October or maybe September but numbers in a 12 million population city was at that time so low, they didn't take it seriously...

If they'd had a lead time of three months to sort this, it would explain the 'world record' speed in isolating the virus, confirming it as the cause of the, by then, atypical pneumonia (at the time or soon after known as the Wuhan Virus'), aware of human-to-human infection and sequenced its genome...

Again all speculation (@Brian)... but totalitarian regimes think nothing of covering-up or lying to their people (and the world) about anything... No doubt they'd rather lie when its easier to tell the truth.
And the plot's 1st chapter may have moved a little in time...

Wuhan lab phone records show 'possible shutdown' in October

According to a report, obtained by NBC News, there was no mobile phone activity in a high-security part of the Chinese laboratory complex from October 7 to 24. Previously, there had been consistent use of mobile phones.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/north-amer ... 54rid.html
I couldn't open the SMH link but I came across another one today ...

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/health-w ... -c-1029919