Five Eyes Expose China's CV Coverup

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
brian ross

Re: Five Eyes Expose China's CV Coverup

Post by brian ross » Tue May 05, 2020 1:22 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 12:51 pm
The WHO needs to be thoroughly investigated and put under a microscope as well.
As usual the attacks on the UN and it's instuments continue. Why? 'cause they are easy target to divert attention away from the real culprits - our national governments. The UN is a creature of committees. It was created to prevent another world war and in that it has been largely successful. It has brought numerous conflicts to successful conclusions. It has had some notable failures - Congo in the 60s, Rwanda in the 90s, and so on. It was never set up to enforce anything that the security council didn't want enforced. It has been starved of funds for most of its life and it has been understaffed. The WHO is an instrument of the UN and only acts on information that it receives from member states. If China doesn't tell it what is happening in China it isn't equipped to investigate things itself. You seem to want the UN to be knight in shining armour, Black Orchid. I wonder would you like it poking 'round in Australia's affairs the way your demanding that it must now poke around in China's? :roll :roll
Nationalism is not to be confused with patriotism. - Eric Blair

northofnorth

Post by northofnorth » Tue May 05, 2020 2:27 pm

brian ross wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 1:22 pm
Black Orchid wrote:
As usual the attacks on the UN and it's instuments continue. Why? 'cause they are easy target to divert attention away from the real culprits - our national governments. The UN is a creature of committees. It was created to prevent another world war and in that it has been largely successful. It has brought numerous conflicts to successful conclusions. It has had some notable failures - Congo in the 60s, Rwanda in the 90s, and so on. It was never set up to enforce anything that the security council didn't want enforced. It has been starved of funds for most of its life and it has been understaffed. The WHO is an instrument of the UN and only acts on information that it receives from member states. If China doesn't tell it what is happening in China it isn't equipped to investigate things itself. You seem to want the UN to be knight in shining armour, Black Orchid. I wonder would you like it poking 'round in Australia's affairs the way your demanding that it must now poke around in China's? :roll :roll
Dangerous totalitarian regimes don't have the same right as democracies (with a sense of freedom of speech and a free media) to be outraged at demands for transparency... They are as pathogenic as sewerage... The sooner the world is rid of them all, the better...

northofnorth

Post by northofnorth » Tue May 05, 2020 2:30 pm

northofnorth wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 2:27 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
I wonder would you like it poking 'round in Australia's affairs the way your demanding that it must now poke around in China's? :roll :roll
Dangerous totalitarian regimes don't have the same right as democracies (with a sense of freedom of speech and a free media) to be outraged at demands for transparency... They are as pathogenic as sewerage... The sooner the world is rid of them all, the better...

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue May 05, 2020 2:46 pm

Don't presume to know what I want, Brian. From experience I know that if I write it in black and white you will read and interpret it in blue.

The WHO spread a false narrative, defended the PPC and praised their 'transparency' whilst tens of thousands around the world were dying. If that doesn't warrant an investigation I don't know what does. If it were the US you would be seething behind your keyboard and baying for blood.

If it was Australia, the US, the UK or anyone else who caused this mess and then tried to cover it up I would be calling for an investigation there as well. That's were we differ significantly. You criticise the west relentlessly and label people with wrongful silly names whilst sheltering and supporting your commie comrades.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue May 05, 2020 4:15 pm

northofnorth wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 2:27 pm
brian ross wrote:
Black Orchid wrote:
What has this to do with the numerous condemnations of the UN and the WHO? :roll

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue May 05, 2020 4:24 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 2:46 pm
Don't presume to know what I want, Brian. From experience I know that if I write it in black and white you will read and interpret it in blue.
Really. I see it in black and white. You presume that I will make assumptions despite there being no evidence of them being present. Then you attack me when I do make assumptions. You then attack me when I ask for clarification. I'd hate to be married to you, Black Orchid! :roll
The WHO spread a false narrative, defended the PPC and praised their 'transparency' whilst tens of thousands around the world were dying. If that doesn't warrant an investigation I don't know what does. If it were the US you would be seething behind your keyboard and baying for blood.
Again, the WHO for those who didn't read it in my last post, is an organisation that has no means of investigation. It relies exclusively on the information supplied by member states. Now you refuse to acknowledge that 'cause it doesn't fit the narrative you have constructed in your own mind, Black Orchid. I'd suggest you're delusional. :roll
If it was Australia, the US, the UK or anyone else who caused this mess and then tried to cover it up I would be calling for an investigation there as well. That's were we differ significantly. You criticise the west relentlessly and label people with wrongful silly names whilst sheltering and supporting your commie comrades.
The difference is, there are numerous examples of other states, the western states that you name, of causing and covering up similar events. Remember "Swine Flu"? Remember HIV? How about H5N1? All covered up by the nations which were suffering from the effects. Where was the open, fair, investigations, the blame game there? Time to wake up. The US, UK, Australia are just as guilty as are the Chinese of hiding the facts of events when it suits them. How long did it take and how many changes of Government before Canberra issued it's Apology for the Stolen Generations? Mmmm? :roll

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue May 05, 2020 4:46 pm

Brian your idea of an attack is what is delusional especially since you spend most of your time slinging mud.

You are correct in assuming I did not read your last post nor did I get past your first paragraph in this post.

Both the UN and the WHO draw in vast amounts of money and both need scrutinising. None of your pompous lectures are going to change that.

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue May 05, 2020 4:56 pm

Black Orchid wrote:
Tue May 05, 2020 4:46 pm
Brian your idea of an attack is what is delusional especially since you spend most of your time slinging mud.

Yeah, sure, Black Orchid what ever you say. :roll
You are correct in assuming I did not read your last post nor did I get past your first paragraph in this post.
Suggesting you are stuck on a delusion that you have constructed in your own mind, Black Orchid. Wake up, smell the coffee. :roll
Both the UN and the WHO draw in vast amounts of money and both need scrutinising. None of your pompous lectures are going to change that.
The "vast amount" of money that insufficient to fund it's vaccination programme, Black Orchid? The "vast amount" of money that doesn't allow them to keep the military HQ staff that runs their various peace keeping programmes on duty in the midst f crisis on weekend? The "vast amount" of money that doesn't allow them to keep their secretariate open and running when it is needed?

Black Orchid, you have a strange sense of how the UN and the WHO operate. :roll :roll

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Tue May 05, 2020 5:00 pm

brian ross

Post by brian ross » Tue May 05, 2020 5:05 pm

No answer? How unsurprising. You demand so much but don't supply the means to achieve it. :roll