Masks

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
Black Orchid

Re: Masks

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:42 pm

You only need to subscribe if you want to contribute. It's easy to miss the "show comments" tab. I missed it the first time.

Black Orchid

Post by Black Orchid » Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:44 pm

Nom De Plume wrote:
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:41 pm
Masks work to limit the spread however the broad misuse of masks as witnessed in the general public is very debatable. Masks need to be frequently changed and hands need to be washed anytime a dirty mask is touched. In effect we have millions of people walking around with old, snotty, wet, warm masks. There has been no research conducted to my knowledge regarding such effect of mask misuse has on bacteria in the respiratory system. Bacterial infections are a common complication to covid19 infection. Government and media could do a great service by properly educating people regarding the correct usage of masks.
https://www.news.com.au/world/coronavir ... ae7e3e4af3
That is the real issue.
That's revolting. I've noticed that some people just toss them on the ground too. Equally revolting.

Aussie

Post by Aussie » Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:09 pm

RIP H Scott Apley....a covid skeptic....a vax skeptic....a mask skeptic....GOP Texan Councillor. I guess his God let him down, ey?

Link.

Neferti

Post by Neferti » Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:45 pm

Aussie wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:09 pm
RIP H Scott Apley....a covid skeptic....a vax skeptic....a mask skeptic....GOP Texan Councillor. I guess his God let him down, ey?

Link.
Just a reminder. This is an AUSTRALIAN Political Forum. :roll If you must comment, choose something about an Australian pollie.