Who is a part of the solution?

All things Health (including Viruses like Covid)
sprintcyclist

Who is a part of the solution?

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:04 am

Me.

I've been vaccinated, scan in and wear a mask.
Right Wing is the Natural Progression.

Texan

Re: Who is a part of the solution?

Post by Texan » Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:42 am

I have natural immunity. It's more effective than your vaccination. That makes me part of THE solution. We will all get it eventually, unless you live like a hermit. Protect your vulnerable and choose your terms if you can. Mine were chosen for me, but I came through well. I don't need you jab.

https://sharylattkisson.com/2021/09/cov ... e-summary/

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:10 am

Being in our 60s.

The wife and I have both been jabbed....twice.

I grew up when polio and German measles were around and have seen the life long suffering of those who were not vaccinated.

These fools that think abstinence from vaccination is a bright idea never saw the results of the measles and polio.
I knew several kids who were deformed and very unwell, right up to their death.

It may not fix this insane way of building weapons, but it may save you from being very very ill and dying.
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:11 am

Valkie wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:10 am
Being in our 60s.

I grew up when polio and German measles were around and have seen the life long suffering of those who were not vaccinated.

These fools that think abstinence from vaccination is a bright idea never saw the results of the measles and polio.

It may not fix this insane way of building weapons, but it may save you from being very very ill and dying.
I can respect that. It's your choice how you face covid and that's how it should be. My parents made the same choice you did. They are 77 and 75. I got covid and gained the antibodies before vaccines were available, so now the vaccines are of no benefit and an unnecessary risk for me.

I avoided my parents like the plague before I got covid for fear of getting it and spreading it to them. Once I waited a month after recovery, I started seeing my parents again. The only difference now is that if I don't feel good or I've been in large crowds of people I don't go to see my parents. I don't want to get sneezed on in public and then go hug my mom.

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:53 pm

Texan wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:11 am
Valkie wrote:
Being in our 60s.

I can respect that. It's your choice how you face covid and that's how it should be. My parents made the same choice you did. They are 77 and 75. I got covid and gained the antibodies before vaccines were available, so now the vaccines are of no benefit and an unnecessary risk for me.

I avoided my parents like the plague before I got covid for fear of getting it and spreading it to them. Once I waited a month after recovery, I started seeing my parents again. The only difference now is that if I don't feel good or I've been in large crowds of people I don't go to see my parents. I don't want to get sneezed on in public and then go hug my mom.
You are a good man Texan

Texan

Post by Texan » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:33 pm

sprintcyclist wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:53 pm
Texan wrote:
Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:11 am
Valkie wrote:
Being in our 60s.

You are a good man Texan
I don't know about that, but I love my parents.

Valkie

Post by Valkie » Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:49 pm

My parents passed away many years ago.

Thankfully they never had to put up with this shit.

My mom would not cope and dad would go spare
I have a dream
A world free from the plague of Islam
A world that has never known the horrors of the cult of death.
My hope is that in time, Islam will be nothing but a bad dream

sprintcyclist

Post by sprintcyclist » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:26 am

............ 73.4% of people aged 16 and over have had their first dose ...................

............. 48.5% of people over the age of 16 are fully vaccinated ..... .....
https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-a ... 9-vaccines

When do we stop border closures?

.......... The NSW government has begun briefing industry groups that Oct­ober 11 will mark the official reopening of the state’s businesses. ..........